• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

The US Presidency 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remius said:
She likely will. Unlike a few others on the other political spectrum.

Anyone who tries to incite harassment or assault should be dealt with by the law. Maybe it's time Americans cut back on being so polarized and stated treating each other more humainely.

mariomike said:
Only when you post him as your source.  :)
Why though?
Wouldn't posting your own insight and views be a better  addition to the conversation here than just reposting the same link over and over?

True to form President Trump took to Twitter to respond calling her low iq and saying "Be careful what you wish for Max!”.

Im not really surprised but the media seems to be concentrating on Trump's" threat" (careful what you wish for) and not Mrs Waters for inciting harassment and trying to deny public services to people.

Jarnhamar said:
Why though?

I've never asked why you quote an individual who tweets this sort of thing, "People think I'm kidding when I say this but the crusades need to come back."

Democrats are telling her to shut up because they are afraid she will hurt their chances in November. :rofl:

mariomike said:
I've never asked why you quote an individual who tweets this sort of thing, "People think I'm kidding when I say this but the crusades need to come back."

I post stories from the dailywire which includes Ryan as an author. The stories I post where upon he is the author are not solely covered by him, I just like the Dailywire and usually read it first. You do you and I'll do me I guess  ;D
I'll PM you about something as well.

Remius said:
He better hope he can get one before the primaries.  If the primaries don't go his way, you know the Democrats will do exactly what McConnell did to Obama.

Thta's fair, as when McConnell did it.

kkwd said:
Thta's fair, as when McConnell did it.

Yeah, difference is that McConnell stonewalled for a year.  The Dems would have to Stonewall for almost 2.

If the dem's lose seats in the Senate in November the Republicans can force their SCOTUS choice through.They wont stand for another conservative otherwise.

In other news.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/north-korea-still-building-at-nuclear-research-facility-despite-summit-diplomacy-1530100351

Did the President get played like a fiddle? Does this mean that the Nobel prize is at risk?

Remius said:
In other news.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/north-korea-still-building-at-nuclear-research-facility-despite-summit-diplomacy-1530100351

Did the President get played like a fiddle? Does this mean that the Nobel prize is at risk?

No, sanctions are still on.

kkwd said:
No, sanctions are still on.

So no de-nuclearisation?

What about the cancelled wargames?  Still cancelled or back on?

Looks like Kim got what he wanted. 

Remius said:
So no de-nuclearisation?

Don't panic yet, it is still early.

kkwd said:
Don't panic yet, it is still early.

No panic.  Some people have been anticipating this. 

Why would one upgrade ones facilities after committing to dismantle their nuclear program?

And I think time is exactly what NK is banking on...

Remius said:
So no de-nuclearisation?

The ol satellite images out of Washington. :Tin-Foil-Hat:

But really, it's sad at how many Americans are probably happy to read that headline and excited about the possibility of Trumps negotiation not working.

The difference is that DT will just as quickly turn around and crank up the sanctions on NK and won't dither doing it. The US has given up little to get this far, the Wargames had just finished, so they have a full year to assess NK actions before actually stopping them. I suspect NK will play along hoping to out wait Trump and then back to business as usual. 

Jarnhamar said:
The ol satellite images out of Washington. :Tin-Foil-Hat:

But really, it's sad at how many Americans are probably happy to read that headline and excited about the possibility of Trumps negotiation not working.

First of all, they weren't really negotiations. NK came to the table with a proposal and then Trump gave away a bunch of extra stuff.

Second. We're not "happy" but we are ready to unload a whupa** full of "I told you so."  ;D

Too early though. We'll wait.

:cheers:

The President of the United States is speaking in Fargo North Dakota tonight (its on youtube on the Trump TV Network if anyone is interested). Since I'm from just north of there and know a few folks from the Dakotas I'm curious as to what he'll say tonight being so close to Canada.

I hope this is as entertaining as North Carolina was. :pop:

FSTO said:
I hope this is as entertaining as North Carolina was. :pop:

Entertaining in an "end of western civilization" kind of a way?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back