• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Trump Announces Peace Deal Between Israel & United Arab Emirates

Because the world really does not care much if Arabs kill Arabs, but if the Jews or US were doing it, thousands would be marching, protests, etc, etc

Colin P said:
Because the world really does not care much if Arabs kill Arabs, but if the Jews or US were doing it, thousands would be marching, protests, etc, etc

Thanks Colin P

I sometimes wonder if the Arabs care about Arabs killing Arabs but after the last few years I don't think so.

shawn5o said:
I sometimes wonder if the Arabs care about Arabs killing Arabs but after the last few years I don't think so.

They care if their sect is being attacked. 

People seem to think that Muslims or Arabs are one unified group.  They are not - there are multiple sects in Islam, the two biggest ones are Sunni and Shia.  In this case, the Alawites (of which Bashar Al-Assad is one) are a sect of Shia Islam, and are expelling Palestinians who are generally Sunni Islam. 

I liken it to Catholics and Protestants but on a larger scale.

in descending order of importance: Family>Tribe>Sect>local Political>Muslim

Kuwaiti News Anchor Calls Palestinian Rejection of UAE-Israel Peace Deal ‘Historic Mistake’

Graham Piro - AUGUST 21, 2020 7:42 PM

https://freebeacon.com/issues/kuwaiti-news-anchor-calls-palestinian-rejection-of-uae-israel-peace-deal-historic-mistake/

Kuwaiti television anchor Fajer Alsaeed said this week that the Palestinian rejection of the agreement between the United Arab Emirates and Israel is a "historic mistake."

"If the Palestinians reject the benefits that the UAE managed to achieve for them, there will not be a second chance. I hope that they will deal with it reasonably and do away with the revolutionary spirit that is not suitable for this day and age," Alsaeed said Monday, according to a translation by the Middle East Media Research Institute.

"I believe that this is a historic mistake by the Palestinian decision-makers," she added.

LINK

Don`t worry the Palestinians will make sure they create a even larger better historic mistake in the near future, it`s what they do.

Back