• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

TV for SQ?

yot

Inactive
Reaction score
I am going to Shilo for SQ from Vancouver in July. I just wonder, can we use the TV instead of the webbing?

What does your joining instructions and kit list say? Refer to that and if nothing else, bring both.

I asked this question when i went to get my joining instructions; i was told to bring the latest issued kit but if possible bring both.

You absolutley do not need both. If you've been issued the TV, that's what you bring. You shouldn't have both anyway, as the instruction was to turn in your web gear for the TV.

For the rest of you,
Your both Privates with no, or next to no, training. You have no experience on Course loading procedures. Stay in your lanes and only speak to that which you know. Your educated (?) guesses will only end up landing people in shit.

recceguy said:
You absolutley do not need both. If you've been issued the TV, that's what you bring. You shouldn't have both anyway, as the instruction was to turn in your web gear for the TV.

For the rest of you,
Your both Privates with no, or next to no, training. You have no experience on Course loading procedures. Stay in your lanes and only speak to that which you know. Your educated (?) guesses will only end up landing people in crap.

Actually, we WEREN'T told to turn in our web gear yet.  We were told to keep on to it for now.

swanita said:
Actually, we WEREN'T told to turn in our web gear yet.   We were told to keep on to it for now.

Then you would be the exception, not the norm.

Back