• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

University VS Army

Status
Not open for further replies.

Julienperreault

Inactive
Reaction score
Hi!

I am studying accounting in university and I would like to join the army as a Resource Management Support Clerk.
I was wondering if these university skills I acquire will give me one step ahead in the army or not.

Thanks,
Have a great day!

*I am sorry guys, I am not totally bilingual... :facepalm:

Julienperreault said:
Hi!

I am studying accounting in university and I would like to join the army as a Resource Management Support Clerk.
I was wondering if these university skills I acquire will give me one step ahead in the army or not.

Thanks,
Have a great day!

*I am sorry guys, I am not totally bilingual... :facepalm:

Your accounting courses will likely help you perform your job as an RMS clerk, but they will not get you any further ahead of your peers by and of themselves. Complete your degree, and you may have other options available to you for advancement should you wish to pursue them.

Your university skills in research seem to be lacking.  That may be a hinderance as RMS clerks from time to time need to research the various policies orders and directives to do thier job effectively.  I suggest you get more practice.  If the site search doesn't work, google/bing will.

Locked.

HM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back