• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

US Presidential Election 2024 - Trump vs Harris - Vote Hard with a Vengence

Because he’s been so vocal about Russia and its invasion of Ukraine?

Spare me - the Pope is a shyster of epic hypocrisy
I'm not claiming he gets it right.

As I wrote, ignore him, particularly if he aggravates your blood pressure.

Simple explanation - he's confused gangs from Venezuela who have recently been in the news in Colorado with legitimate Haitians in Ohio.
…and in pre-2016 elections, that would be enough to have legit conversations about whether a POTUS candidate was fit to run if they couldn’t keep those straight in their head.

But here we are.

…and in pre-2016 elections, that would be enough to have legit conversations about whether a POTUS candidate was fit to run if they couldn’t keep those straight in their head.

But here we are.
Yes, much like a primary candidate whose response to being told something is unconstitutional by an older, more governmentally experienced primary candidate, is to suggest going ahead anyways, and then laughing.

They all say stupid things. They all ignore relevant information. They all get facts mixed up.

Yes, much like a primary candidate whose response to being told something is unconstitutional by an older, more governmentally experienced primary candidate, is to suggest going ahead anyways, and then laughing.

They all say stupid things. They all ignore relevant information. They all get facts mixed up.
“Just watch me”.

But to go back on topic, apparently Harris did do an interview yesterday. I screenshotted various headlines from it and no slant at all…

1726327715768.png

“Just watch me”.

But to go back on topic, apparently Harris did do an interview yesterday. I screenshotted various headlines from it and no slant at all…
That's the one I referred to above. It's why I conclude she wasn't fed the questions for the debate - her answers then were no better than the ones during the interview. (If she was fed questions both times, she's in deep electoral trouble.) Did you watch any of the interview?

It's probable that I'm more critical of political speakers than most people; she's a mess. So is Trump. So is Biden. Biden at least is a victim of age.

My thoughts on the annointing. Not necessarily spot on or complete.

Before Joe's debate, they were looking for a way to get rid of Harris. She was polling lower than whale shit. She is still polling below where Biden and Clinton were at this point.
Joe didn't perform. They needed him gone. In order to seize his war chest and primary votes, they needed Harris who was running on the same ticket. They shot themselves in the foot backing Biden, even though they knew he was demented. The whole situation was due to a massive misread by the democrat power brokers.
There wasn't time to run a full primary with real candidates. And manage those candidate to see who could be controlled. Harris was a known quantity. They knew if they backed her she would be their puppet.
All of a sudden she was their darling. She had no numbers, no money, no support of any kind, except what Joe had already. The party was treating her as a pariah. Overnight, she became their darling.
Now they need to figure out how to make her palpable to the masses. Money is not the problem, the script by the DNC isn't the problem. The problem is Harris. She is devoid of detail, flip flops and people don't trust her. She is still an unknown quantity.

Some may disagree and they may be right. However, the only poll that matters is Nov 5. All discussion, arguments and crystal ball gazing is just an acedemic exercise. I am personally exhausted with the back and forth and don't want to continue. Maybe I'll post an interesting article or two, but don't want to waste time discussing an election that I can do nothing about.

I wish we could spend as much time on our own election and politics as we do discussing the US.

Back