• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Voluntary Occupational Transfer ( VOT )

Congrats to everyone who's getting their offers;  it is a great feeling!  8)

To those who didn't...chin up, improve your chances for next year with good performance, 3Ds, do a PD course, etc to strengthen your scores.

Ron2112 said:
VOT's are starting to flow, got mine this morning, goodbye Navy - hello ATIS Tech!

ME too!!! Good Bye ACISS-CST Hello ATIS Tech!!!

JonnyM613 said:
Hopefully today isnt the only day for offers to be sent.

It all depends of your CoC too. The unit has 3 weeks to give your answer back. So depending on they ''Like'' you or not, they can slow the process of letting you know.  And don't forget there is a second wave.
What trade did you choose ?

jlv031 said:
It all depends of your CoC too. The unit has 3 weeks to give your answer back. So depending on they ''Like'' you or not, they can slow the process of letting you know.  And don't forget there is a second wave.
What trade did you choose ?

I guess I will find out if my loyal 4 years of service to my CoC was worth it :) I am an RMS Clk looking for AVN tech. My other choice was MP, although my Tour time wasn't long enough (only a month in Cyprus)so it was denied.

JonnyM613 said:
I guess I will find out if my loyal 4 years of service to my CoC was worth it :) I am an RMS Clk looking for AVN tech. My other choice was MP, although my Tour time wasn't long enough (only a month in Cyprus)so it was denied.

I heard there was like 27 positions for AVN. It is still a popular trade for OT but you have the odds on your side !

JonnyM613 said:

I'm not 100% sure but I haven't seen anything yet either and we are both going for the same trade, maybe they just haven't been cut yet for AVN.

Congrats to everyone! Good luck guys

One of my MCpl just got his VOT message to Inf today, yes a Mechanic wants to VOT to Inf, he wants to play with the toys not fix them anymore :-/

I got mine today, it was cut on monday and was lost in the bowels of my unit somewhere. Still have not got it thru the CoC i went to the PSO and asked if they could check. they got the notification monday. Goodbye Army Hello Air force.  :salute:

aequitas said:
I got mine today, it was cut on monday and was lost in the bowels of my unit somewhere. Still have not got it thru the CoC i went to the PSO and asked if they could check. they got the notification monday. Goodbye Army Hello Air force.  :salute:
Congrats, i still havent heard anything.

Honestly check with your PSO man. My CoC still have not rec'd my message for some reason but the PSO had it and gladly fwd it to me.

aequitas said:

congrats!

aequitas said:
Honestly check with your PSO man. My CoC still have not rec'd my message for some reason but the PSO had it and gladly fwd it to me.

ya, i sent an email earlier. Hopefully they will get back to me in the next couple days. Everyone seems to be on leave.

JonnyM613 said:
ya, i sent an email earlier. Hopefully they will get back to me in the next couple days. Everyone seems to be on leave.

Good luck man I hope this works out for you too!

Got mine to Log O monday. Must have been the release date for the initial messages. There's supposed to be a second date for positions open if people dont accept the offer

Back