• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

waiting for BMQ (reserves)

Does anyone have other confirmed information regarding this Sept 22nd BMQ at Moss Park ?

41 more days before my BMQ at Fort York.. can't wait!

Yeah if anyone else could confirm the September 22nd BMQ, I just wrote what I heard from a friend. I also called Moss Park yesterday and MCpl (forgot her name) said it was starting early September and people were going to get called soon to get sworn in.

I have my first parade night tonight with the 48th Highlanders (I was sworn in at the end of May).

Hopefully I will hear something and then I can pass it along.

ken_TO said:
I have a tentative date for my BMQ which is October 17th at Fort York Armoury.  Has anyone have the same or otherwise?

im getting sworn in at fort york amroury on sept 11 and  i got a call last night and i was told i might be in the  october 17 bmq also

My BMQ also starts on the 17th of october now, im also doing SQ in the spring. I got a tasking at Borden this summer working with cadets, which i guess is better than nothing

I'm on the 3rd BMQ which starts on November 21.  It is being held at Moss Park.

There are different BMQs which start at various times throught the fall/winter/spring.  For instance, BMQ#1 most likely starts late September.

The one I'm on (BMQ#3) starts on Nov.21.  I also know that BMQ#5 starts in January.  This probably means that BMQ#4 will start in between those 2.

Not 100% but if you belong to a unit that is at Fort York (ie. RCA, Queens ), you'll be joining us. I'm from 709 comms and we were told we are most likely be joining other recruits from the units within Fort York. Location is yet to be determined but we'll get joining instructions shortly.

Anyone else going to Queen's Own Rifles get called yet to get sworn in?

so who else here is getting sworn in on sept 11 at fort york

I was sworn in on September 9th and start BMQ on the 12th.

I would rather do it all at once but I guess weekends will have to do.

Met my unit and it looks awesome. Seems like a great bunch of soldiers.

[Insert Random Name] said:
Yeah, I won't be in for a few more months, unfortunately.

i jus got sworn in yesterday (sept 11)  at fort york

grmpz1 is correct, first BMQ at Moss Park starts on the 17th of October.

How long ago, did anyone whos going in for 48th or bmq'ing at moss park, apply.. I've been waiting on them for quite some time now to just get sworn in. I've been told the units are up and running right now..

B0nes, I called Moss Park today and was told to come in for an interview and physical. You're unit might also require you to do so, call them and ask. By the way my application is for the Queen's Own Rifles of Canada.

Back