• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

WANTED: CADPAT Hydration Pack

lets-go-rangers

Inactive
Reaction score
I'm looking to buy a CADPAT Hydration pack. Can anyone direct me to a site that sells them?
Does anyone know if the Army Issued Hydration packs are for sale anywhere?

You can bid for this one on e-bay

http://cgi.ebay.com/Military-Digital-Woodland-Camo-2L-Hydration-Pack-Cadpat_W0QQitemZ6607148659QQcategoryZ36071QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

lets-go-rangers said:
I'm looking to buy a CADPAT Hydration pack. Can anyone direct me to a site that sells them?
Does anyone know if the Army Issued Hydration packs are for sale anywhere?

Damn Jacob bet me to it, yes you should try ebay, it might be pricey but then you get the real one

I've never tried Ebay before....perhaps I will give it a shot.
No other on line kit shops or surplus sites??

Don't buy a cheap camelbak wannabe. I know some people who bought them an the bladders broke, poor stitching, etc.

Buy a camelbak, very high quality, you won't be dissapointed.

For dealers, check out

www.davesarmysurplus.com
www.sealsactiongear.com

That's true i agree with Mike you should buy the a real one, I have a H.A.W.G. Camelback for 2 years now and i've taken it one Ex's and it works good and so far nothing is wrong with it. It's not CADPAT it's MARPAT

Thanks for the heads up...any idea what the price difference between a real camelbak and one of those knock off's ?Ā  I noticed CPGear was 100.00( with the bladder)

I would just wait out... they are issue them out... refer to Vern on the system...I believe it is at the unit level...I know LFAATC Gagetown has them.. so I hope that helps in a since...

If you still want a CADPAT pack, buy a Camelbak bladder and put it into a CPGear pack. That's what I did and it works great. I've got a pouch attached to the pack with my cleaning kit, water tablets, etc..

One point though, if you go with a CPGear pack and you have a large chest, the sternum strap may be too high for proper use (easily fixed with a sewing machine though).

There is a great surplus store in Mississauga called army issue surplus plus. here is there website www.armyissue.com. I bought one off them and it has worked great for me. The great thing is it is only $50.

A few from ebay..Ā 

http://cgi.ebay.com/Canadian-Army-CADPAT-Hydration-System-Backpack_W0QQitemZ6586141936QQcategoryZ36071QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

eb_2.JPG

http://cgi.ebay.com/Canadian-Forces-CADPAT-Camelbak-Hydration-System-RARE_W0QQitemZ6616074425QQcategoryZ36071QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

44_2.JPG

I don't like CPgearĀ  cause they use civilian or non mil spec bladders that aren't
guaranteed to stand up to our rigorous activity.

I saw some at Beavers on Dufferin in Toronto. About $60 I guess...don't recall.

mrcpu said:
I saw some at Beavers on Dufferin in Toronto. About $60 I guess...don't recall.

GEEĀ  and I wonder who used to supply Beavers....

(hint... look two posts above this one!)

Trinity said:
GEEĀ  and I wonder who used to supply Beavers....

(hint... look two posts above this one!)

I'm not 100% sure but I think the Beaver ones are knock offs although they told me that they've sold a bunch to CF members. I think the flow is going from Beavers to the CF members, not the other way! :-)

Back