• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Was I the youngest instructor ever in the Armed Forces?

I was told I was the biggest Smart ass to ever where a uniform in serving Her Majesty!

:D

dileas

tess

the 48th regulator said:
I was told I was the biggest Smart *** to ever where a uniform in serving Her Majesty!

:D

dileas

tess

Now that can't be true,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, I was told the same thing

I can't believe the criticism & negative responses to this question, especially from one of the moderators, namely "CDN AVIATOR". If you can't provide positive re-inforcement, or constructive criticism, then keep your hands off the key board.

Walt

Walt said:
I can't believe the criticism & negative responses to this question, especially from one of the moderators, namely "CDN AVIATOR". If you can't provide positive re-inforcement, or constructive criticism, then keep your hands off the key board.

Walt

They are only mods when they end there posts as such (ie. Army.ca Staff), other wise they are just normal members like the rest of us (but with more buttons to play with  ;D)

Seen & known. Still not appropriate. Public "bashing", in this case, is not professional.

Walt

Once I got to exchange jackets with the CO at the Mens Christmas Dinner at the age of 18.
Does that make me the youngest CO of an Armoured unit.

Honestly though. Don't put that crap down on your resume. Stick to what you have done and unlike me in this post...CHECK YOUR SPELLING.
Keep it short and to the point as well. Stay away from acronyms. If the recruiter wants more information he can ask you personally.

Walt said:

Walt

:rofl:

Have a good evening

CDN AVIATOR..I am doing a Citizens Arrest! You are on IC from Walt!

You are banished to fly in Sea Kings forever!

and damn I am Handsome!

HFXCrow said:
CDN AVIATOR..I am doing a Citizens Arrest! You are on IC from Walt!

You are banished to fly in Sea Kings forever!

and damn I am Handsome!

:rofl:
Beadwindow 7 said:
Bah! Who's the best looking man in NATO, and why am I ?

I'd hate to see the fight that breaks out when the winner is announced  ;D actually on second thought I want to see that fight  ;D

HFX Crow my friend... I, Captain Jack Sparrow am the handsomest sailor in Her Majesty's Canadian Navy.

Savy?

;D

I don't know there Jack - there are 8 of us going to ships off my course - and even though most of us are green clothed, we'll still be sailing in HMC's Naval Service and may be jockeying for that position... ::)

MM

Yarr... That may be slight bit o' challenge there ah mate?

How bout a parle?

Like I said - I wear green clothes - I have yet to take my Naval Language Training course, so a translation is in order (however, if I'm drunk, I can speak almost any language with little prompting  ;D).

MM

LOL MM, don't tell me you haven't seen Pirates of the Carribean? ;D

Walt said:
Seen & known. Still not appropriate. Public "bashing", in this case, is not professional.

Walt

Walt, it all just comes down to good-natured poking... lol

Can y'all post pics (preferably of the chaps type) and I'll be the judge??

BTW, I have it on good authority that I am the very first female-natural-redheaded mod on Army.ca. Do I win a prize??

ArmyVern said:
BTW, I have it on good authority that I am the very first female-natural-redheaded mod on Army.ca. Do I win a prize??

You may get higher on the merit list to be a pilot.  ;D

Back