• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

What are you listening to/fav type of music

Soca and calypso from St. Kitts on WINN FM.  Right now "Vybez Train" by the Nu Vybez band is playing.

Currently Heart - Barracuda

Just prior to was the Headpins - Turn it up

For fans of U2, I suggest you see the National Geographic production of U2 3D at IMAX. U2 is too political for me, but the 3D IMAX was fantastic. Run time 85 minutes.

NOISIA- 005 Vision Studio Mix Sept 2007
(Drum N Bass)  ;D gotta love that breakbeat

Well, seing how we have music being mentioned in the "Vietnam Song" thread, I thought I'd put up what I've had going for the last little while:

Animals: House of the Rising Sun
Aerosmith: Dream on, Dude looks like a Lady
Edwin: Alive
The Three Tenors: Ave Maria
Bob Dylan: Hurricane
And of course, I wouldn't be caught dead listening to music without there being Hendrix in there, so..
Jimi Hendrix: Angel, Hey Joe, Fire

Midget

I've been listening to a rediculous amount of Moby recently. Could explain my popart style that I've been producing recently.

This is an example of why I liked the Cult since the "early" days.  Rick Rubin be damned, this version is better!

The song that  I am big on right now is Bodies by the Drowning pool .  But others in the past have  Rolling Stones Paint it Black , and house of the rising sun .

8bit Betty - Reading Rainbow

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L1K8hYiJIHo

Miss JSlim 

IF you liked the actual Bodies video than try this US Military one its pretty decent and goes well with the song .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IS5lbfav6hw

MATE FEED KILL REPEAT ~ Slipknot

Ja I"m an angry German.  ;D

Lawyers, Guns, and Money- Warren Zevon
Southern Cross- CSN
Seven Bridges Road- Eagles

I'm actually listening to Avril Lavigne's "girlfriend" , I don't enjoy the song,  but there is a subliminal message inside. There are plenty more songs where that came from. However, most are gruesome to the point of cannibalism. :-X

Back