• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

What are you listening to/fav type of music

Fish?  By golly, I'm from there, and I never knew we had any fish!

So, all you other folks: stay away!  There are NO fish around Thunder Bay!

Tom

Fishing? did I say fish? Must have been a typo, I meant to say wish. As in, "I wish I was in Toronto so I could fish."  No angling opportinities here. stay away. go home. there is nothing to see here, turn that Rv around...........................

As Burton Cummings stated in American woman: "don't come a'knock'n round here no more"

youravatar said:
In Flames - Man Made God

Rammstien - Rosenrot

Atreyu - Demonology and Heartache

System of a Down - Tentative

Death From Above 1979 - Black History Month

Wolf Parade - I'll Belive in Anything

Right on brutha!!  DFA 1979 is teh AWESOMENESS.

Im more of a country person myself but I like lots of diffrent kinds of music. Stompin Tom Connors is one of my favourite singers.

some of my favourite songs are:

The Zamboni song - Stompin Tom Connors

Believe in your Country- Stompin Tom Connors

Sudbury Saturday Night- Stompin Tom Connors

Know when to hold em - Kenny Rogers

Burning ring of fire- Johnny Cash

Why don't you get a job - The Offspring

Johny be good- Little Richard

La Bomba- Richie Valens

Come on Lets Go - Richie Valens

Paint it Black - Rolling Stones

Copperhead Road - Steve Earle

Indian outlaw - Tim McGraw

KISS - Rock and Roll all Night (Dressed to Kill, 1975)
AC/DC - Rocker (Dirty Deeds Done Cheap, 1976)
Queen - Bohemian Rhapsody (A Night at the Opera, 1975)
My flight simulator warning me my 747 is low on fuel and I have to land. (thank god I didn't crash the plane)
Queen - Crazy Little Thing called Love (The Game, 1980)
Queen - A Kind Of Magic (A Kind Of Magic, 1986)
Queen - Tie your Mother Down (A Day at the Races, 1975, I think)
AC/DC - Thunderstruck (The Razor's Edge, 1990)
Billy Joel - Don't Ask Me Why (Glass Houses, 1980)
KISS - Detroit Rock City (Destroyer, 1976)

There. I just listed all the songs I listened to in the past hour and a half, minus my Flight Sim being dumb.

Nik

Piper said:
I've heard alot of their songs, but never got the album. I like their music quite a bit. Although Dropkick Murphys are without a doubt the best band in history,  ;)

Hear Hear. DKM is right at the top of my favorites list. Personal favorite songs include: your spirits alive, green fields of france, the auld triangle, barroom hero, forever, fields of athenry, and several others.

Didn't want to start a new thread to ask this. So I was wondering what music downloaders do you use? I have been experiencing some problems with limewire (viruses) so I was wondering if there were any other good free music downloaders out there. I did a search with google but only came up with those sites were you pay $1 per song. Thanks in advance.

Oh and I'm listening to:

Taking Back Sunday- Cute without the E

From First To Last- Secrets don't make friends

Silverstein- Always and Never

Boys Night Out- Recovering

Just Finished- Stars-Calendar Girl

Playing Now- Jack Johnson- We're going to be friends

On Deck- My Chemical Romance- Honey, This Mirror Isn't big enough for the two of us.

Well, last Wednesday I started a Music thread so this Wednesday I thought I'd start another.

I love the White Stripes,
It's their approach to rock and roll which is so refreshing, especially their earlier albums, one guitar, one set of drums.

Anyone else amazed by the fact that such a simplistic band can be so amazing?
As I said, especially their early albums, but even "Elephant" and "Get behind me Satan" are mind blowing.

They aren't really brother and sister, they are divorced, right?

Tom

Che,

I agree, somtimes less is more.  The WS are a great band, i am also still a big Local H fan, which also employs only ttwo band members.

cheers

PV

They were married and divorced, the divorce papers are available on the internet.
They're somewhat eccentric and I think they refer to themselves as brother and sister, they did that for a long time too until a Detroit newspaper found the divorce papers and published them.

Less is definitely more in this case though.

Che said:
They were married and divorced, the divorce papers are available on the internet.
They're somewhat eccentric and I think they refer to themselves as brother and sister, they did that for a long time too until a Detroit newspaper found the divorce papers and published them.

Less is definitely more in this case though.

Maybe they're both. Just from West Virginia!  ;)

Back