• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

What are you listening to/fav type of music

Journeyman said:
Hey, I just assumed that it was related to puberty because Colleen Duffy (Devil Doll) is a hottie.  :dunno:

The only other explanation would be, since you've been spending so much time away from your isolated man-cabin being down here in civilization, you found that no one has listened to Iron Maiden since the mid-1980s    ;D

:-*

If the Ottawa Valley is your idea of civilization, you're more isolated than I am.  Wait till you see a real flushing toilet, you'll be amazed.

Love Shack, Stray Cat Strut, Watching the detectives, 99 Zie Luftbalons, Allison, Cruel to be Kind, Helden,

PPCLI Guy said:
While I know we're both SRV people (despite your play list  ::)  ), I've also been listening to the most amazing version of Sultans of Swing

4 minutes +  is were it becomes awesome, as each musician starts to 'play' their style...then they bring it together....

White Rabbit, Summertime, Beds are Burning, Nights in White Satin, Shine on You Crazy Diamond, Spirit in the Sky, Lost in the Supermarket, and then ALL of Robert Johnson.

So there.

Journeyman said:
I've also been listening to the most amazing version of Sultans of Swing

4 minutes +  is were it becomes awesome, as each musician starts to 'play' their style...then they bring it together....

Nice!  :nod:

Journeyman said:
While I know we're both SRV people (despite your play list  ::)  ), I've also been listening to the most amazing version of Sultans of Swing

While I agree this is an awesome cover, Sultans of Swing really needs to be electrified to be done right, in my book.

Ludovico Einaudi

not some holly jolly fun  :blotto:..
just some beautiful and relaxing music by a genius composer

Grimes. She's 20 or something. From Montrea. Her sound is so well developed it's ridiculous.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JtH68PJIQLE

I love listening to Country music.
Currently listening to "Dig Gravedigger Dig" by Corb Lund

8)

David Gilmour.......doing no Pink Floyd......but doing some wonderful Floyd-esque songs.....live in Gdansk.

If you get to "Then I Close My Eyes" (24:55) before you're suitably mellow, don't let that 12-string, fretless banjo-like thingee throw you off, it's a great song.

Watching and listening to Sensation: The Story of The Who's Tommy.  Very cool doc with the band members discussing the making of one of the greatest rock albums ever.

Back