• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

What are you listening to/fav type of music

Hips don't lie - Shakira feat. Wyclef Jean

I am listening to MudMan listening and watching recruiting vids over and over and over again...someone please stop the pain  :brickwall: 

HL

Hot Lips said:
I am listening to MudMan listening and watching recruiting vids over and over and over again...someone please stop the pain  :brickwall: 

HL

haha, getting a little bored?

I am also watching recruiting videos

Listening to "Parachutes" by Pearl Jam off the new album, so far, it seems to be a pretty good one.

The Cribs - Martell

...or that song from the Telus Commercial with the parrot

"...someone's got their eye on you, yeah, don't you know...
...whoah oooohhhhh"

Been Caught Stealin'- Jane's addiction

INXS...JD was just on C100 for an interview...
I believe they play Hali tonight...

HL

Kat Stevens said:
Silent Lucidity- Faith No More

my mistake, Queensryche, not FNM....too loud for too long make Kat go something, something.... 8)

For those of you who like Linkin Park, Mike Shinoda's side project Fort Minor is really good. It's Hiphop minus the 'Gangsta'.  Usually not a fan of this genre of music, but this is really good.

The Clash- London Calling
The Ramones- End of the Century up next

Its been mentioned a couple times already, but I'm listening to the new Tool cd.

I'm not a big fan, bt it is quite good......

Jambi - Tool

The Red Hot Chilli Peppers new album Stadium Arcadium.  Great album, track 4 from the first disk is "Stadium Arcadium" and it is the best tune on the album in my opinion.

Yeah, I've heard it was an amazing album, kinda cash strapped and can't afford it now though...

Inna Gadda De Vida - Iron Butterfly

Two words:  Studium Arcadium

If you're a Red Hot Chili Peppers fan, this definitely an awesome album! I got it for my birthday this past Friday. ;)

Back