• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

What are you listening to/fav type of music

Just me, myself, and Pink Floyd sitting here 'ticking away the moments that make up a dull day.'

Being in one of my jazz phases right now, Brandford Marsalis is playing a lot on my computer !

Hello everybody...

Kind of random but earlier I was listening to Sister Christian by Night Ranger....

Springsteen concert from '79 on Sirius.

Kat Stevens said:
Springsteen concert from '79 on Sirius.

I am going to see Springsteen in Cleveland on November 4th.

We are a GE dealer for lamps, and I will fly down with a client to watch hima nd the E-Street band.

Wasn't much of a fan of his, however I heard he is brilliant live.

dileas

tess

Seen him 4 times live, twice with the E street Band, and twice without.  The E Street shows were far and away better, but I've never seen a bad Springsteen show.

48th Regulator, we use GE bulbs at my work. Think you can take me to that show?  ;D

Recent stuff from Linkin Park is pretty damn good, this and nirvana, disturbed, priestess and yaddayadayada. I'm big on the music.

Linkin Park - Bleed it Out
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OnuuYcqhzCE

EDIT: Seriously though... listen to it! o_O

Priestess is good. Im hoping theyll do a show in my neck of the woods sometime in the near future. Though with Linkin Park I liked the older stuff more.

Today was a crap day in my books, so Sevendust has been cranked since I left work. Funny how heavy music seems to make everything better somedays. Right now, the play list contains songs like Enemy and Face to Face.

the 48th regulator said:
I am going to see Springsteen in Cleveland on November 4th.

We are a GE dealer for lamps, and I will fly down with a client to watch hima nd the E-Street band.

Wasn't much of a fan of his, however I heard he is brilliant live.

dileas

tess

It is now Nov 9. Concert has been over a while now Tess, so how was it?  Are you back yet? Should we go out looking for you? 

emm

emmiee said:
It is now Nov 9. Concert has been over a while now Tess, so how was it?  Are you back yet? Should we go out looking for you? 

emm

Hahahaha  A good time had by all, and we made quite the dent in the beer fridge!  Unlike other Canucks, I actually love American Bud, which shocked the Yanks!

I will have to say this....Everyone listen up and listen good.  Bruce Springsteen Rocks like no other man.  The E-Street Band rocks like no other band.  They played over two hours...left for two minutes, then came back for another half hour encore.  WITH NO BREAKS BETWEEN SONGS......No breaks. The Only time Bruce stopped is when someone was having a solo, he would run beside the drummer grab a sponge of water and douse himself, take a swig of water and come back to rock again.

I was not a fan before, but that was the best, best concert I have ever seen.

The next day we went to the Rock and Roll hall of fame, which was for me a Mecca!  I saw Jimi Hendrix Boots (MY Idol)  Janis Joplin's Porsche, and DeeDee Ramone's drum sticks and runners....

Life does not get better than that!!

dileas

tess

Oh ya, Michael Jackson's famous glove was there!! Priceless!

Back