• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

What are you listening to/fav type of music

I am undergoing a renaissance, having recently discovered the extensive array of Motorhead albums on iTunes.

My wife is not going to let us name our firstborn son "Lemmy" but I'll keep going for subsequent offspring. 

The Downfall of Us all - A Day To Remember

I like the type of music that teenagers cry to, while singing along.

Hm, lets see, I'm listening to some;

Boston

Young Dubliners

Maximum the hormone (Japanese band, pretty hardcore)

Mudmen

The Clash

Green Day

and finally a bit of Weezer.

Wide taste in music, I know.

I'm listening to random stuff on my WMP - right now it's Paul Brandt

I like almost everything.  exceptions being the extremes of certain genres (metal/rap)

I recently dug out my Radiohead Box Set after cleaning the Hard Drive; Cheap Trick was in the stereo just a few seconds ago; now I'm listening to The Clash's Combat Rock.

My five disk changer currently sits in this state:

ARTIST      ALBUM              TRACK

Playing: The Clash - Combat Rock - Rock The Casbah
Disk 2: The Clash - London Calling
Disk 3: Van Halen - The Best Of Vol. 1
Disk 4: Every Time I Die - Gutter Phenomenon
Disk 5: Maylene and the Sons of Disaster - II

I've recently dug into metalcore/southern rock, pretty good stuff... but it's also the music of "my generation."

But I listen to the Good ol' bands: VH, The Clash, The Eagles, Led Zepplin, Buddy Holly, Meatloaf etc.

P.S.

I can't leave out Colin James, that would be cruel.

Oooh...Paula Cole!!

Journeyman said:
Oh, and because there's someone who drops by this site periodically.... some thoughts :) (and yes, music geeks, that is Paula Cole before she became "oooh...Paula Cole" ;) )

Now, obviously, this post is meant to suck up to me being that I only drop in around here periodically.

Journeyman, why are you so obviously utilizing subversive means in attempts to guarantee your place in the Men of Army.ca Calendar? We've explained the rules to you numerous times ... no pics = no publication. It's a calendar for crying out loud!! How can we put you in it without a pic??  :mad:

ArmyVern said:
obviously, this post is meant to suck up to me ....
Well doesn't someone think it's all about her.
Vern, there's 3 billion women on this planet -- and I'm sure you're not the only psycho, redhead, chaps-wearing hottie that drops by army.ca...well, ok, maybe you are......  :-\

Currently:
Portishead, Sour Times

Osotogari said:
I am undergoing a renaissance, having recently discovered the extensive array of Motorhead albums on iTunes.

My wife is not going to let us name our firstborn son "Lemmy" but I'll keep going for subsequent offspring.
:warstory: MOTORHEAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! RAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!  >:D

Best band ever!!!!!! I've been playing along to their albums for the last few months.

Lemmy for president of the Solar System.

I'm listening to some As I Lay Dying and All That Remains lol some younger generation music (involves a lot of screaming)...

Screaming for Vengeance- Judas Priest, and
Strong Arm of the Law- Saxon

Judas Priest and All that remains RULE!...

Little known fact, Phillip of ATR is a retired Marine.

Back