• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

What is your military status?

What is your military or non military status?

• Total voters
Naval reserve for 2 years.  Going reg (hopefully) as a pilot.  Waiting for paperwork and acs.

Civilian awaiting wife's completion of BQ and SQ so I can re-enter. Former Ocean Op. Never again. Ocean Op that is!

21 years as a 221 Radio Technician / 227 LCIS tech
LOVED every minute (well, most of them anyway) of it and if I had not
picked up a Bosnian boo-boo I would still be in

Getting through applying to ROTP, hoping to make it into the Canadian Armed Forces as a combat engineer.  :cdn:

Can i provide an update ?

Commissioned 06 OCT 2005 at 2105 hrs. rounds pruchased at the O's mess shortly afterwards.

cheers

PV

Graduated from RMC back in May and I`m now flying a desk in Bagotville while waiting for my phase in Moose Jaw (Jan 2007)

my bad...  im used to american forums where they say... pte??? wtf

OK, I'm sorry, I've only been in since 1968. WTF unit is PRETC? And what kind of CF Pte doesn't know the short form for his/her own first name? And why the big, stupid picture for a sig line? We already know your a Pte, no need for the picture, WE CAN READ!!!!

Sorry, maybe I misunderstood your, somewhat, or maybe not, I don't get it, Peace Message in your picture? Wrong forum Buckwheat! Our job and forte is war. If peace results, we deserve a bonus payment!! If you don't agree, I can understand why you misunderstand.

recceguy said:
OK, I'm sorry, I've only been in since 1968. WTF unit is PRETC? And what kind of CF Pte doesn't know the short form for his/her own first name? And why the big, stupid picture for a sig line? We already know your a Pte, no need for the picture, WE CAN READ!!!!

Sorry, maybe I misunderstood your, somewhat, or maybe not, I don't get it, Peace Message in your picture? Wrong forum Buckwheat! Our job and forte is war. If peace results, we deserve a bonus payment!! If you don't agree, I can understand why you misunderstand.

1. So,  most forums i partake in enojy picture sigs.... ill remove since it appears this isnt one.
2. Pte yes..... pvt, a slip up.  give me a break man.  its like i said. one to many an american site.
3. PRETC  new part of the training system,  an improvement of the old holding platoons that the CSS can enjoy.  Infantry still goes directly to meaford tho.... 

Post Recruit Education Training Center -  This takes place in borden and performs the function of course loading and holding all css memebers after basic traing is completed. From here you either get employment while awaiting training (EWAT),  Get put on a course (IE SQ or Common EME Training) , or givin to driver Cell training.  IF you arent on one of these things then it cna get pretty boring, but from what ive heard it is a far cry better than the old system of holding with your school on a pat PL.

4.  Its just a Name, Ive had it TOO long to change it for you man.

PRETC.........
Hmmm - Ah - PAT (pers awaiting training) platoon!

Chimo!

geo said:
PRETC.........
Hmmm - Ah - PAT (pers awaiting training) platoon!

Chimo!

Makes you remember all those new names for RCEME......LORE.......LEME......EME.......and we still call them RCEME anyway.    The "new name business" must keep a whole floor or two busy in NDHQ.    ;D  A means to keep us all confused, but doing things the same old way and calling it something new.  ::)

George Wallace said:
Makes you remember all those new names for RCEME......LORE.......LEME......EME.......and we still call them RCEME anyway.    The "new name business" must keep a whole floor or two busy in NDHQ.     ;D   A means to keep us all confused, but doing things the same old way and calling it something new.    ::)

It's called ABL, George:  Acronym Based Language

Back