• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

What is your military status?

What is your military or non military status?

• Total voters
Its more than just a Pat tho... its like the MEGA pat.  It holds all the trades not jsut the emes or the sigs...  all CSS including the logs  meds  MP's and so on... the only not included are the naval trades because they mostly go striaght to the coasts. dunno why.  But yeah. As of this moment all CSS trades will end up in PretC immediately following basic. (regular forces only)

Yikes....

PAT Companies & Battalions!!!!!!

what will they think of next?.... Penal battalions?

Now...Signals Wife since 1996.. ;D

Then...CIC Navy since 1996
          and Navy League since 1997

Siggy

I work with EME right now as a civi.. im sure they are waiting to scoop me up lol  :p

Military brat for 19 years.. oh  joy.

Did the Air Cadet thing for abour 5 years..

Im told I shouldnt go vehicle tech , I love my mechanics though what can I say..  :)

Are you working with the Base or the Guns and what in what capacity?  Mechanic, parts girl?

Hmmm..... all the right parts I would hope :)

HDC 9yrs out. Military Police.  Now civillian working as a local law enforcement officer.

Joined Regular Force, Infantry, was accepted into PPCLI. Awaiting to head off to BMQ in 13 days

:salute: i am a civvy right now but hopefully soon i will be in the army reserves. the royal westminster regiment

hey!

I work in CFB Shilo ( as do my parents ) and I work for EME.. guns , not base side.

Right now im in WPg doing training because this position is as an apprenticeship!

See yah in 4 weeks EME!

<3 aMy

AirForce - 27 years, started off as an Aero-Engine Technician, and now an AVN tech.

Ex-Dragoon said:
Time for another poll folks.
:cdn:

2051 19th Alberta Dragoons Army Cadet Corp is  alive and well..... We have 60 Cadets in the unit and continues to grow.

I have been involved with the Dragoons for about four years now.  As most of us.... I started out volunteering as a parent and enjoyed what the cadet program had to offer , I just could not quit..... The youth are our future.  Today, I am the Admin O and hold the rank of a Ocdt.

My status right now is......civilian.

Well, ex-CIC, and now hoping to join the reserves again, this time as an armoured recce.

I guess we'll see.  :)

Back