• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

What is your military status?

What is your military or non military status?

• Total voters
  Ex Royal

1977 - 1979 Lanark and Renfrew Scottish Regiment Transfered to reg force (RCR) in 1979 -  Retired in 2001

1RCR, 2RCR, 3RCR Germany, Infantry school CFB Gagetown, (AGOS) Air ground ordinance school CFB Gagetown. Reg force cadre 4RCR London ontario. Retired.

Pro Patria.

civilian wanting and waiting to be able to apply for ROTP MARS officer

I reckon i ought to drop mine on again
Just about to finish 3 months with the RCD's (best armoured unit in Canada...cop that Strats!) and going back to my army (the ADF) soon. Nothing against Canada but i cant wait!

Im a corporal in the Royal Canadian Air Cadets 121 Red Arrows Squadron...although its AIR im still wanting to join the Land Element of the Canadian Forces
(Not confident in my flying skills)(if i had any)

hoping to join the Reserves in a year since im 15 now.
then hoping to get into RMC and thinking of having a career in the Canadian Forces

I'm a caporal in the air force :p

So I joined in Septembre 1995 as  :tank: armour :tank: and I change trades in 2003 for  :rofl: ATC :nana:

My experience  :skull: is this  :clown: Gagetown for my QL3 armour  :threat: in Novembre 95... after my QL3 armour cougar guner cours  :rocket:  and driver cougar...! bye bye Bosnia here I am with IFOR in  :cheers: 1996-1997 :cheers: yessssss again  :cheers: Bosnia  :cheers: roto 4 1999...! back to Canada and change trades... you know the rest except for English courses in Valcartier and Comox (wow 5 months) another QL3 as ATC and got posted in  :cam: Trenton March 2006  :cam: Now I'm a  ;D ;D rambo  :p :p

Canadian military and proud of it :cdn:

Currently I am enjoying thr 50C here in sunny Baghdad, but wait, its not even 0800 yet here on a Sunday, and its about 27C. What a treat. However by 1000 it will be well into the 40's.

Aside from getting to know and understand the ever changing smells of this city (they're all bad), I can only describe it as mayhem. Go rent the movie Escape From New York and see for yourselves.

Regards from helll,

Wes

armoured.Started on tanks,went to recce for bosnia.Posted to armoured school for now.Qualified leo dvr, bv-206,losv,surv op,coyote dvr,coyote gnr, avgp dvr,plq.

currently have OT into traffic tech and int op,with CSOR application to follow shortly.yes im jumping ship.

I'm a sergeant in the german artillery.
But I'm not a really artillery-soldier, but a sergant of
logistics and support in my company.
Since january 2002 my status is soldier.
I learned the things of military and infantry  as a recruit in a paratrooper-battaillon.
Later I came to the artillery.
There I asked myself to stay longer in the army then I have to.
And I decided to try to become a sergeant.

Now I'm a sergeant,I'm a non- commissioned officer of logistics and support.

I hope, I made not to many mistakes.The fact is, my english is'nt the best.
But, I always say that.

Peacekeeper said:
I'm a sergeant in the german artillery.
But I'm not a really artillery-soldier, but a sergant of
logistics and support in my company.
Since january 2002 my status is soldier.
I learned the things of military and infantry  as a recruit in a paratrooper-battaillon.
Later I came to the artillery.
There I asked myself to stay longer in the army then I have to.
And I decided to try to become a sergeant.

Now I'm a sergeant,I'm a non- commissioned officer of logistics and support.

I hope, I made not to many mistakes.The fact is, my english is'nt the best.
But, I always say that.

Actually, your English is better than some of the people here who grew up with it.  Welcome to Army.ca!

HAHA! Reserve Private (Brockville Rifles) Hoping to go Reg. Force Inf after high School. I would love to go RCR  :gunner:  in Petawawa, but I'm sure the Army will do what makes sense ??? 

CIC transferring to PRes, SHoC. I'm just a PT test away from being in, so as soon as I'm marginally fit (and not sore from work in construction) then hello Seaforth.

Civilian and a student training for the regs.

-Mike
:cdn:

[Edit to correct Title]

Air Force GCI controller (Air Weapons Controller)

Good GCI is good
No GCI is bad
Bad GCI is TREASON........

1980 to 2001 Reg Force Combat Engineer.

Everything was going fine till the knees came apart  ah well.
Served in 5RGC,4CER,PLER Cold Lake,2CER plus the all expense paid trips to Cyprus and Bosnia.
Now I drive a Zamboni for PSP

Mark

My military status

Army Cadets from age 12-19
Army Reserves from 16-21
----Royal Militay College of Canada---- 21-24
Army Cadet CIC from 24-?

Did my basic PARA  :skull: :skull:

:bullet: :bullet:lastly go artillery go :bullet: :bullet:
:threat: :threat: :threat: :threat:[/b]

wo_wong830 said:
My military status

Army Cadets from age 12-19
Army Reserves from 16-21
----Royal Militay College of Canada---- 21-24
Army Cadet CIC from 24-?

Did my basic PARA  :skull: :skull:

:bullet: :bullet:lastly go artillery go :bullet: :bullet:
:threat: :threat: :threat: :threat:[/b]

Cadets and reserves at the same time??  RMC (by the way, it's Military) and then CIC?? 

Was reading through some of your last posts to try and figure you out.  Didn't work out, but I did notice that you had been warned before about your excessive use of emoticons.  Guess that didn't work out either...

Back