• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

What is your military status?

What is your military or non military status?

• Total voters
No Wes NEVER too much time to expose people like that  ;D Funniest thing though...how could he be a Gunner in life and a WO on the site...jumping more then 3 levels of promotions and training? Does this mean if I put down Lt in my profile it'll come true?  ::)

I wander sometimes if a Mod could have a private word with Cadets' supervisors at the Corps or Sqn level to REMIND them that they are NOT members of the CF... it's sometimes hard to get these kids to wrap their minds around certain aspects such as 'your rank means nothing really'....

zipperhead_cop said:
You could, but then you would have to be an Lt.  ;)

WOO HOOO!....oh damnations...  ::) I guess that'll only work if a 3rd Lt existed  ;D

MedTech said:
WOO HOOO!....oh damnations...  ::) I guess that'll only work if a 3rd Lt existed  ;D

I know a guy that has the handle 5 Lt, but that story is the stuff of legends.... WR secrets.  ;D

Navy/student (NET A) at the Marine Institute in St. John's NFLD about to grad in January '07. 

Ordinary Dummy said:
Navy/student (NET A) at the Marine Institute in St. John's NFLD about to grad in January '07. 

Good for you....how are you feeling about joining the Fleet?

Cdn Army, infantry, reserve. Was UK airborne & marines. Also was Gold Star, Army Cdt, Engr (best MOI training I've ever had! Hoo hah)

i'm part of the Royal Canadian Sea Cadet Corp Captain Vancouver in Vancouver BC.
once I age out I may join the reserves.

On November 5 2006 im CIC wit LT rank.

On november 6 2006 I will be a recruit (non officer) for the Reserve...starting my BMQ part time soon I hope.

24 years and still here...what the hell's wrong with me? :p
6 years in the arty.....then did the AeroEngine/AVN thing til I decided to do the FE thing.....main reason to bump the pension up when I pull the pin

IN HOC SIGNO said:
Good for you....how are you feeling about joining the Fleet?

I cant wait to be honest.  I still have to do an equipment phase in HFX upon graduation from here, but i am looking forward to getting to work.

It is done...

Im now signed on with the reserve.

And I was thrilled to learn that My BMQ is starting in 32 days.

Wouhou!!!!

Civi - Corrections Officer, deciding options. Not getting any younger, but too stuborn to give up. Maybe something in Reserves.
When I stop whinning  :crybaby:, I 'll do something about it. ;)

As of 09:30, I am now on part two of the 30 / 30 plan.  Not exactly happy about it, but the time has come to move on. 24 1/2 years is enough.  I don't want to end it by having 6 months ruin 24 years of good times and memories.  :salute:

H

Originally joined as a YTEP.  Did Cornwallis in 1986 (10 Pl). I was a Tfc Tech so got posted to Greenwood. Stayed there until 1989 when I got out because my husband was posted to Gander and I wasn't.  Joined the Air Reserves a year later.  We got posted to Gagetown.  I got my Tfc Tech 5's crse and a 7 month call-out to Germany when they closed the bases.  I put in to go back to the Reg Force when I returned. Got back in the Reg Force as a Medic in 1996.  Posted to Petawawa.  Went on Roto 8 to Bosnia.  Remustered to PMed in 2003....STILL in Petawawa.  Did Roto 4/0 in Afghanistan (the move from Kabul to Kandahar).  Just got back in Feb of this year and this summer my husband and I got posted to Kingston.

SNAFU

Between a Cl B in St-Jean...and a "maybe" offer from Reg's as 226...

so

SNAFU  ;D

Returned Full Duty as of yesterday...Redeploying to the sandbox in the next few days

Back