• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

What is your military status?

What is your military or non military status?

• Total voters
Retired...
Formerly of:  19th Alberta Dragoons RCAC , 176 Air Cadets, Fort Garry Horse, 8th Canadian Hussars(Princess Louise's), Royal Canadian Dragoons

...Marderwpg

Ex Infanrty Reserves 1998  - Grey and Simcoe Forresters and Hastings and Prince Edward Regiment    :salute:

Former Sgt ,Seaforth Highlanders Of Canada.  Corrections Officer with the Correctional Service of Canada and an Auxiliary Constable in the RCMP.

Highschool Student, Impatiently waiting for school to end to obtain the needed 15 credits to join the Res.

Ex-Military - Took a posting to 1 HFC* in 1994, and am planning to re-enlist soon.  Just attempting to make a well-informed decision on MOC by doing research at the CF recruiting site and here at Army.ca, among other things.  There is a lot of good info on this site! 

Boyd

* 1 HFC = One Happy (Fussy) Civvy! - lol

Currently a civilian in grade 12

Me and my friend signed up for the reserve when some reps came to our school. We have an information night Wednesday  :D

Reg force. AERE in training. Attending PPT 2 & 3 this summer and training in Borden in October.

Reserve Infantry (Pte). Possibly moving on to the lofty position of 'Class B Comando Reserve Infanteer' soon. Once I am done with the old degree I'll remusterto the regs if I don't have any good job-offers, and Dump that "R" off the front of 031.

Supply Tech  25 Canadian Forces Supply Depot in Montreal, join in 1985

ex reserve ex PATRICIA {once a Patricia always a Patrica } now navy hulltech sigh

Combat Engineer (Reserves) 56 Field Engineer Squadron currently tasked (as of 31 March) to Land Force Trials and Evaluation Unit, CFB Gagetown. Enrolled December 1999.

20 plus years, 16 in Int, four in Infantry.  Can still hump it with the best of them (which really surprises the h*ll out of me ;D)

Maybe its that Never say die atitude I picked up while ground pounding!! :warstory:

Cheers FDL  :cdn:

20 years in as a Tactical Aviator, but pushing paper in a basement for the next few months.  Uuugh. :(

Back