• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

What is your military status?

What is your military or non military status?

• Total voters
- Private Recruit now awaiting confirmation of the Sept 20 QL3

I retired from the army as a RMS Clerk in '98 ( I was so young back then, only 23) and now that I have experienced the real world, I am applying to the ROTP program to get in as a nurse. :cdn:

:cdn:  Almost 9 years in reserves as a veh tech then supply tech with an arty unit.  Thgey wouldnt help me find a new postition when I moved, so I released.  Man I still can't get use to these civvy jobs lol.  :salute:

I'm retired now and have been sense 1977 but I retired from the Unified Forces and now own and operate a jail, so I guess that makes me all of the above. LOL   but RCR at heart

National Guard Reserve (SDF) Georgia Dept. of Defense, USA -  Intelligence

I am currently a military spouse, an ex cadet but have just put my application in for reg force last week.... :salute:

Seaman_Navy said:
which trades?

well I put combat engineer, RMS Clerk and Sig Op on my app....but that doesn't mean anything because they will offer me whatever they have or what they think I will excel in...so we will see, I guess. ::)

Springroll said:
well I put combat engineer, RMS Clerk and Sig Op on my app....but that doesn't mean anything because they will offer me whatever they have or what they think I will excel in...so we will see, I guess. ::)

Go Navy ;)

Cause no one else want's to....*.aww crap, did I just hit the "post" button.....?* ;)

Bruce Monkhouse said:
Cause no one else want's to....*.aww crap, did I just hit the "post" button.....?* ;)

I wonder why?? ::) Could it be the mentality of eatting their own??
My husband has been in the Navy for 9 years and it really is not a very "friendly" organization.... :skull:
Army and Air Force are more team orientated where as the Navy comes across as being more of a "for yourself" type...

Springroll said:
I wonder why?? ::) Could it be the mentality of eatting their own??
My husband has been in the Navy for 9 years and it really is not a very "friendly" organization.... :skull:
Army and Air Force are more team orientated where as the Navy comes across as being more of a "for yourself" type...

I guess that depends on your ship and department. When I left the RCDs in '94 I could categorize it as less then friendly as well and I am sure all here could tell stories of less then ideal units and or postings.

Ex-Dragoon said:
I guess that depends on your ship and department. When I left the RCDs in '94 I could categorize it as less then friendly as well and I am sure all here could tell stories of less then ideal units and or postings.

What ship are you on?
My husband was on the STJ up until a few months ago.
He is a SonarOp

I'm on the Iroquois right now...awesome posting thus far. Sonar Ops have a good department here.

Back