• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

What is your military status?

What is your military or non military status?

• Total voters
Colin P said:
Forgive me, I forgot that I was debating sheep shagging with experienced expert.  8) :salute:

sheep_stuck_on_fence_lg_wht.gif

I like to call my status "Pending" because i've enlisted, just waiting to take PT and med exam, but I'll be in soon  ;D

Reg Force Arty for 17 yrs,Traffic Tech for 3 yrs and counting....

I think I am going to change mine to "Pending" now too...at least I will feel like progress is being made  ;D
And I am going to an officers mess to meet with a few NOs on Tuesday...maybe it will rub off and I will get "The Call" sooner than later ;D

HL

I wear NCDs as of today, but plan on CADPAT as of 18 Sept when my earliest CAP course begins... I saw the light, and it was relish in color  :warstory:
it's all in the hands of the BSPO now...

Intel-ELOF- Navy-  starts IAP camp July first and kingston Sept second looking forward to all coming experience

Just back from yet another course, and off again interstate for more training in a week til mid/late July. Truly a busy year here for many of many of us in my regiment.

Cheers,

Wes

Leaving for BMQ August 26th , start August 28th.

Sworn in August 14 , CFB Winnipeg

Going Naval STWD.

Very excited! I thought they'd never call!

My best friend is also going Naval STWD , same dates for everything! :)

gijesso said:
Leaving for BMQ August 26th , start August 28th.

Sworn in August 14 , CFB Winnipeg
Same with me.  Both Winnipeg and BMQ.  I guess I'll see you there. ;D

3 years as a R935.  19 and half as a reg 935. Two trips to Norway with NSE/AMF.  A great trip to Denmark with same.  Club MED in the Golan.  Froze me'butt' off in alert.  Took a slight detour to ATIS for 10 months.  Came back to the Trucker world and will never look back again.

Swearing in on July 31 in Halifax
Leaving for BMQ August 20th and start August 21st.
Going Navy ~ SonarOp  ;D

19 years old

10 months in the CF, currently at CFSCE completing my QL3's. hopefully heading to Edmonton.

Looking at getting into LE or teaching if I decide to get out of the CF.

Back