• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

What kind of situation am I in?

Landseasky

Inactive
Reaction score
Hello Recruiters!
I am in really puzzled massively confused situation that needs some kind of explanations or clarification. PLEASE!!!
I will write what happened to me step by step with every detail I could think of.

1. submitted application form over Internet Nov.25th 2014
2. first contact Nov.27th 2014
3. CFAT Feb.10th 2015 passed enough points for all three trades I chose.
4. March 5th 2015 Email from CFRG intake management saying I have been selected and approved for further processing like interview and medical exam.
5. March 6th appointments were made for interview and medical. At this time the recruiter on the phone said that I have been selected for all three trades and offered all three trades I chose. And also told me that he will be fast tracking me so I work with him on interview and medical dates soon as possible so that I could be done with joining process so that I can be sworn in by March 31st or April 1st. calling it fast tracking.
6. March 9th Interview was made with good result having even plus point for a trade I selected. Additionally I been told I am basically in and this interview is done so that the part of recruiting process are not missing. and said that I will be going for a BMQ on June. but I will be a sworn in member before.
7. March 10th Medical exam. I was booked at another recruit centre so that I could be processed for medical quickly. nothing wrong and have been passed and told that he does not see anything wrong everything is good and will be sending the report ASAP because I am being fast tracked.
8. March 17th. Garda pre employment background check person called for asking additional reference. I gave another reference my baseball coach and been told it will be fine and will call me if anything comes up.

I have been Waiting and waiting calling leaving messages emailing everyone..... yet no clue. I guess I was so hyped up in that fast tracking. I need to know if anyone miss placed my file?  because I been told I will be getting in by March 31st latest April 1st. Is anyone  going to contact me by phone or email when they get a green light on my sworn in? I mean there is lack of response after where I left off that now I am even scared that I might have missed my sworn in? Please enlighten me with your wisdom. PLEASE!

God Bless

Hello Landseasky

Thank you for you interest in the Canadian Armed Forces.

It sounds like your file is on track, and it is suggested that you maintain contact with your local recruiting detachment. If you have no luck phoning your detachment, you may want to visit the office in person.

If you have any other questions feel free to ask!

Back