• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Whats the average number of recruits at St Jean at the begining of BMQ

tomas

Inactive
Reaction score
Well the topic says it all.. I was just curious as to the number of people that will be there with us.. is it 100? less more? i was just wondering
thanks

It varies depending on how you look at it. In a single group there is about 50 to 60 people. There can be up to 6 groups going at time. To get a good idea of how many people will be there go to this link http://www.cflrs.forces.gc.ca/english/recruits/graduation/index_e.asp?N=0   It shows the graduating classes for each month. Hope that this helps.

That helps tons.. I  was just curious :) that rocks thanks

http://www.cflrs.forces.gc.ca/english/recruits/graduation/Index_e.asp?N=0403A

That's my platoon.

what happeened to everyone from your platoon

2 got injured. Others got sent home for being assbites. It happens.

A couple signed their voluntary releases. I had 1 master corporal that carried around subway applications. If he handed one to you it meant "work harder" because he was now looking for reasons to send you home.

Do they ever ask you to leave? or do they just put you in a PAT?

Sure if you fail 3 performance checks you go to a review board and they can tell you to leave,

Aaron White said:
Sure if you fail 3 performance checks you go to a review board and they can tell you to leave,

brutal. not that i expect to fail but my buddies in the reserves say it happens all the time. but whats a performance check exactly? if i go i only expect to have trouble with the swimtest (cant float for the life of me..maybe its cause im mesomorphic?), and the one thing that bites for everyone...inspections.

still im looking fwd to all of it. hope to get yelled at, muddy, wet, dirty...i really hope i get the job offer. all the brutal hell of it will be worth it if i do.

I don't think that Inspections are considered Performance Objectives but you can never be too careful.

I also failed my swim test, no big deal. For the remainder of the swim classes I floated in the kiddie pool with a flutter board along with the other rock swimmers. I had no bearing on my performance as a soldier in training.

Don't worry if you don't get everything right the first time, they're looking for improvement and the ability to be trained. There is nothing wrong with leaving a little room for improvement when you start out. You might get yelled at but that's all part of the game.

Kings Town Jimmy said:
I don't think that Inspections are considered Performance Objectives but you can never be too careful.

They are part of the PO's.  One guy on my platoon failed inspections and he was sent to PAT, so it does happen.

Thats correct. Inspections are a PO. However all the inspections combined are only worth 1. So you get three. I barely passed inspections. I hate them.

Back