• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

What's the dumbest thing you heard said today?

Saskboy said:
I want to meet said old guy so I can shake his hand. Bravo. As for said hippie, I'm in favour of revoking his ability to vote for being dimwitted. Does he seriously think that the CF has enough personnel to sway elections, or does he just not understand how our electoral system functions (personally, I suspect the latter)?

Can't legislate against stupid...

MM

Didn't hear too much stupidity today, but saw lots.

I will tell yall about it later. ;D

Saskboy said:
I want to meet said old guy so I can shake his hand. Bravo. As for said hippie, I'm in favour of revoking his ability to vote for being dimwitted. Does he seriously think that the CF has enough personnel to sway elections, or does he just not understand how our electoral system functions (personally, I suspect the latter)?

I'm thinking irrational hate. When you are surrounded by people who all agree with your unrealistic views on the world, occasionally you let them slip out where sane people can witness it.

Ex-Dragoon said:
"The only reason Harper got back in was because all those Army guys voted for him. We should not let the Army guys vote because the Conservatives bribe them with guns to kill babies with in Iraq and Libya..."

To quote Emperor Palpatine from Robot Chicken Star Wars: "Hippies. They suck in every galaxy."
Sounds to me like hippy loser should stick to smoking reefer and eating pizza pops.

Ex-Dragoon said:
Conversation Overheard Lastnight at Starbucks in Halifax between Hippie Loser and Friends:

"The only reason Harper got back in was because all those Army guys voted for him. We should not let the Army guys vote because the Conservatives bribe them with guns to kill babies with in Iraq and Libya..."
Old guy response from out of the blue to his wife
"Quick check Kajiji we found some village's idiot"

:)

The old fellow has it right. Hippie Loser = needs to be poked in the eye with a sharp object. Kidding of course.... ;)

I wonder how many teams that make it to the Conference Finals go on to the Cup Finals?

I don't have the numbers to support this one, but if I divide by zero and carry the eleven...yes, I'm coming up with about 50%.  I'm sure the poor girl just worded her question incorrectly, but it's right up there with "why can't all the teams open their season at home?" in reference to Vancouver playing in Calgary.

Not so much dumb but sort of funny.

I went to McD's this morning for coffee and ordered a medium.  The girl at the counter said, "Just to let you know, we don't have any medium hot cups today so we'll give you a large but charge for a medium.  Is that okay?"

I wonder if someone said, "No, I want a medium!"  ???

Although, as a co-worker pointed out, Timmy's would have given me a medium in a large cup.  ::)

(Thanks to a friend who changed my "coffee allegiance" from Tim's to McD's.  You know who you are.  ;))

The dumbest thing I heard said today?  Well, someone I know changed their "coffee allegiance" from Tims to McD's.  (You know who you are) ;D

PMedMoe said:
(Thanks to a friend who changed my "coffee allegiance" from Tim's to McD's.  You know who you are.  ;))

PMedMoe said:
... (Thanks to a friend who changed my "coffee allegiance" from Tim's to McD's.  You know who you are.  ;))
Isn't that from an Canadian perspective kind of treason? I mean when you see how important Timmie´s is for the canadian war effort?

SCNR,
ironduke57 ;D

My list for today keeps growing

Troll-Face.jpeg

Sigger said:
I prefer McD coffee anyways..

Well, it's not just a matter of taste, it's also a matter of economy.  I can get a small coffee and a muffin at McD's for the same price as a medium Timmy's.  BTW, the McD's small is about the same size as Timmy's medium.  ;D

Not to mention, after you buy five coffees, you get one free.  :nod:

Back