• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

What's the dumbest thing you heard said today?

Journeyman said:
Link
Ottawa RedBlacks' Big Joe mascot drops Mufferaw from name

Team makes change after complaints from Francophone community

Imagine that  :crybaby:

Let's see now.  The Ottawa Basketball team had to change its name so as not to be offensive to the Aboriginal community.  Now the RedBlacks' have to change the name of their new mascot to appease the Francophone community. 

Suggestion:

All sporting franchises in Ottawa call their team and mascots "PC's" to indicate that they are politically correct.......and hopefully not offend die hard Progressive Conservatives.

Redonculous

Hey, RMC used to have the Redmen, but some numpty who was looking to make a name for themselves spearheaded a campaign to change the name, sighting how it was offensive to aboriginals as one of the reasons.  Forget the fact that the uniform the cadets wear is scarlet.  ::)

Now they are named Paladins, which are knights who were known for their fierceness during the crusades.  Yup.  That's completely PC there.

This link shows an article about how to become a mercenary. Skip the article and view the comments. Some how the comments turned into people asking for mercenary work and there skills are hilarious.

http://snallabolaget.com/?page_id=809

Teager said:
This link shows an article about how to become a mercenary. Skip the article and view the comments. Some how the comments turned into people asking for mercenary work and there skills are hilarious.

Oh my God. It's glorious.

Teager said:

AHAHAHAHA

Teager said:

I'm operating a sound system and PowerPoint right now for a banking conference and am trying not to let a laugh slip out while reading these :)

'Tall, fit, tactical, 24 year old male.  No military experience.'

Pure Ninjas :D

These are fantastic lol

Teager said:

I love the ones that are the 17-19 year olds saying they have no military experience or have never shot a rifle, but are ready to kill and do it all.  What a joke.  My favourite was the guy that stated he knew the FBI, CIA etc could track emails and that he is prepared for them to come and get him.  Real winners all around.

Oh come on, the guy who deserted from the Legion because he didn't like it but wants  back in or the 14 year old who is a stone cold killer because his brother died in his arms. Yup I want  these guys as my fire team buds  ::)

Showed that link to a few of my 14 year old Cadets, they are still laughing.

On a 747: Is the plane going to land soon? I really need to use the washroom.

One of the comments on a Globe and Mail article about the recent measles outbreak:

I can't believe we are still talking about this! I am against vaccines! The reason being, I believe there are people, wealthy powerful people, who want to eliminate a huge percentage of the population of this planet. I believe they are poisoning our vaccines! Why are there so many other illnesses that were not seen years ago? Huge increases in cancer, autism, plus many other illnesses. I mean record numbers!

They want to reduce the population to 1/2 billion! How are they going to do that? Hmm? Cause terrible illness and force vaccines that are poison! Do you know what is in those vaccines? Lead, formaldehyde, mercury, just to name a few! You want to purposefully inject that into your child? You just go ahead, but don't get mad at those of us who don't want to poison our children!

Tinfoil must have been on special....  :Tin-Foil-Hat:

::)

PMedMoe said:
One of the comments on a Globe and Mail article about the recent measles outbreak:

Tinfoil must have been on special....  :Tin-Foil-Hat:

::)

I hate stupid people...especially when they show up in my office spouting off this tripe.  Even worse when they show up in the office with a vaccine preventable disease demanding to get fixed... and spreading it around.  Maybe this twit has a point - we tell people they need vaccinations, so they think it's reverse psychology and don't get them, then the CDC and Porton Down unleash their stashes of high grade influenza and measles and pertussis and knock off everyone that didn't get their needles...Darwin at his best  :nod:

MM

medicineman said:
...Darwin at his best  :nod:

We need to send them all to their little Island off the coast of 'nowhere' and let them live out their short lives away from the rest of the species to prevent extinction.  >:D

Speaking of deseases.
Guinea Ebola treatment centre attacked
http://www.theaustralian.com.au/news/latest-news/guinea-ebola-treatment-centre-attacked/story-fn3dxix6-1226875810221
...A CROWD of people angry about an Ebola outbreak that has killed 86 people across Guinea have attacked a centre where people were being held in isolation. .....
....The mob of people who descended upon the clinic accused Doctors Without Borders health workers of bringing Ebola to Guinea...

Because attacking the isolation camp filled with ebola patients and trying to kill the doctors is a great way of not spreading my worst nightmare incarnate.

George Wallace said:
We need to send them all to their little Island off the coast of 'nowhere' and let them live out their short lives away from the rest of the species to prevent extinction.  >:D

medicineman said:
See my previous post above.

You'd need a continent, maybe even two.

Back