• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

What's the dumbest thing you heard said today?

A winner?  Is that for Jack Layton?  Or the fact that OldSolduer was actually listening to him?!?!

It was mostly blah blah blah what Jack was saying, besides I said I HEARD him.,.....lol, didn't say I was listening.

He was on about how PM Harper was proposing budget items that the PM doesn't beleive in. Like Jack has NEVER done that!

Whenever good ol' Jack is seen an about to open his mouth you can be absolutely sure that something dumb is about to be said! so to save myself the agravation of getting frustrated with a man that has the sense and political savy of a peanut, i change the channel! :salute: :cdn:

Has Lizzie May or any of her cronies get elected last time around ?

No !

So why is she flapping her gums in the halls of parliament ?

There is some snow falling here at the moment. The 5 o'clock news was on and the reporter read an email he got from a viewer. The viewer said "Before people drive their cars they should clear the snow off their windshield." I guess the viewer and the reporter thought a lot of people just let it blow off as they race down the interstate.

kkwd said:
I guess the viewer and the reporter thought a lot of people just let it blow off as they race down the interstate.

Most do around here.  ::)

If the NDP had been in government since we beat the Liberals, there would still be a surplus, and global warming would be getting solved. - Overheard while waiting to pick up boxed lunches

stealthylizard said:
If the NDP had been in government since we beat the Liberals, there would still be a surplus, and global warming would be getting solved. - Overheard while waiting to pick up boxed lunches

A surplus of hot air !

Dumbest thing I heard today?  That the government is going to start handing out cash it doesn't have to stem the tide of a global recession.  Wasn't it Floyd Laughren who said that he intended to spend his way out of the recession?

geo said:
A surplus of hot air !

never mind it was just gas....

19.gif

;D

stealthylizard said:

And just where were you picking up those box lunches from when you overheard these pearls of wisdom? The place that all those short school buses take people to? 8)

They have those special kids school buses at RMC?

Well that explains a lot. 8)

During a school presentation I was doing for a friend today, I was asked by a young fella whether or not Canda was prepared to defend against an alien attack. When I said I didn't know, he asked if I was aware of any nations that were preparing for this possibility.

Wow.

Today while at my flight school which has been taken over by a Chinese country and filled with students essentially straight out of China, I heard one of them talking to an instructor.  He said (while eating a pack of peanuts) 'I don't think that any Chinese people are allergic to peanuts.'  one of the other Chinese students said 'I'm allergic to girls.'

AirCanuck said:
Today while at my flight school which has been taken over by a Chinese country and filled with students essentially straight out of China, I heard one of them talking to an instructor.  He said (while eating a pack of peanuts) 'I don't think that any Chinese people are allergic to peanuts.'  one of the other Chinese students said 'I'm allergic to girls.'

Well, thats one way to help with the overpopulation of China.  Tad harsh though.

Oddball

Did anyone ask what he thought the symptoms were?  Flushed skin?  Tightness in the pants?  Increased heart rate?  Increased respiration? 

hahahaha.  These kids are ridiculous.  Say the funniest things sometimes.  They all had to pick english names and picked names like 'ted, harry, rick, max'.  one wanted to be called 'awesome' but they said he couldn't.

Planned Power outtages in the CFB Kingston Area happened and all traffic lights went out and this happened around 15:30. So you can imagine traffic leaving the base was a mess.

While listening to MP's on the scanner and sitting in traffic.

Unit: Has anyone notified Kingston Police about the power outtages?
Base: Yes they have been informed but no idea on response time.
Unit: I just saw a Kingston Police Van drive by. Just thought i let you know.
Base: Well what you waiting for?
Unit: <Sounding puzzled> What do you want me to do?
Base: Put your lights on. pull them over and ask when they responding.
:)

Back