• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

When was JTF2 First created?

Status
Not open for further replies.

canadianMedic

Inactive
Reaction score
When Was JTF2 first created? All i need is the year but if you want to add interesting things about it, go for it!

canadianMedic said:
When Was JTF2 first created? All i need is the year but if you want to add interesting things about it, go for it!

Let me google that for you... click here

canadianMedic

As a 17 year old (according to your profile), I am sure that it is highly unlikely that you are a Medic; but that is beside the point.  What is your goal in life?  Do you really want to join the Canadian Armed Forces?  If you do, you should be concentrating on your studies.  One of your classes no doubt would be HISTORY.  I am sure that you have assignments that require some RESEARCH, and by now you should have learned that GOOGLE is your FRIEND.  A simple search of GOOGLE will bring up http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joint_Task_Force_2

NOW!

If this is too difficult for you to do on your own without someone having to do your work for you; your tenure here may be short. 

Please do more READING, and use GOOGLE, before posting.  It makes life so much easier for one and all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back