• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Where..do I?

Chauhan

Inactive
Reaction score
I'm getting sworn in tommorow night at 7:30 pm I live in Brampton when i got my call out of excitement I forgot to ask my recruiter where am I getting sworn in? Is it at the Mississauga Recruiting Centre? That's where I did my Medical, Physical, CFAT, and Interview..Or is it at my Reserves Unit..The Lorne Scots which is located at 2 Chapel Street close to my house..I searched on the forums and most have sworn in at a "CFRC" Should I be going to the CFRC in Mississauga or The Lorne Scots? Any help would be appreciated...My name's (Raj) Chauhan I'm doing my BMQ/SQ Through Co-Op supposedly we're going to be doing at Georgetown that's where the Lorne Scots C Company is..Please get back to me as soon as possible..thank you for your time.

Um, ever thought of calling the CFRC to find out?

I'd guess you'd be sworn in at the unit though.

Yeah, I'm calling them tommorow..but I was wondering If anyone here knew..everytime I call there it says Dial the extention of the person..I dont have an extension for anyone and it says to leave a message press # key when I do that it takes me back to the previous menu so im not completely sure If they're going to pick up..I'ill call the unit tommorow as well. But If anyone knows better let me know

Back