• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Who‘s online?

Paul Gagnon

Inactive
Reaction score
First off I‘d like to say that this is a great site and I wish I‘d found it sooner.

Can you put a Who‘s Online thing on the main page of the message board? That would be very cool.

Paul,

Thanks for the positive feedback. With regards to the "Who‘s Online," your timing is just a bit early. This forum is part of the vendor run beta program, which means we‘re on the cutting edge of new features. (And sometimes that hurts. :) )

The upshot is that the current release is scheduled to have a feature similar to "Who‘s Online," which will appear sometime during the beta trial.

I can‘t make any promises about when this feature might appear, but where the beta programs run for months, it may take some time.

I‘ll keep you updated.

Cheers, and thanks for stopping by.

I love this feature.  Guests to this site read all kinds of buried threads & it is like a random "dead" thread of the moment list.  There are some old threads that I would never think to dig for but some guest reads them & I can say 'hey, that could be interesting.'

Yeah, most of the time people Google for something and it takes them to a really old thread here. Sometimes they even reply and dig up something from the past!

(A good reminder that what you post now will be indexed and available on the Internet for years... So going light on the trigger is probably a good idea.)

Heheh, no Bruce, your posts will stand in their own right for years to come... ;)

Back