• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Why is DAA so awesome?

DAA is very awesome!  If it weren't for him I would have been lost and probabl no were near where I am now. He has provided me and my husband with a fantastic amount of assistance and well wishes during our fight back into the CF.  Amazing man and I seriously want to buy him a beer (or beverage of choice)

I won't say what recruiting centre I'm dealing with, just that it rhymes with 'Alifax' ...but from my experience they've been absolutely awful. Not only not being able to answer my questions but often giving me incorrect answers. I'd just like to thank DAA and all the other senior subscribers and admin that help all of us out during the recruiting process.

Cheers,

In a previous life, DAA wracked up a whole bunch of bad kharma -- I personally don't know if it was burning villages, drowning kittens, or pirating that era's version of Beiber CDs; whatever it was, a bird eating his entrails throughout eternity was not deemed sufficient.  The various gods, being twisted and vindictive types but understanding that humans had to be left with a hope of salvation....however slim.....came up with a singular punishment for DAA.

The gods decreed that DAA had to lurk around Army.ca Recruiting threads...a purgatory....answering inane, repetitive, self-entitled recruiting posts for all eternity until "redeemed."

So, to you, DAA is awesomely helpful.  In reality, he's just trying to escape purgatory.

Journeyman said:
In a previous life, DAA wracked up a whole bunch of bad kharma -- I personally don't know if it was burning villages, drowning kittens, or pirating that era's version of Beiber CDs; whatever it was, a bird eating his entrails throughout eternity was not deemed sufficient.  The various gods, being twisted and vindictive types but understanding that humans had to be left with a hope of salvation....however slim.....came up with a singular punishment for DAA.

The gods decreed that DAA had to lurk around Army.ca Recruiting threads...a purgatory....answering inane, repetitive, self-entitled recruiting posts for all eternity until "redeemed."

So, to you, DAA is awesomely helpful.  In reality, he's just trying to escape purgatory.

:dunno:

Seems legit

Back