• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Will Canada be invaded for its' water?

GAP said:
It's not a perpetual motion generator silly, it's a planetary motion generator!! ::)

I could figure out how to diagram all the planets and their forces, then show the inverse ratio of effect in that small picture....so I forgot about it :)
:-\ :-\ :-\

I like pie.

GAP said:
It's not a perpetual motion generator silly, it's a planetary motion generator!! ::)

I could figure out how to diagram all the planets and their forces, then show the inverse ratio of effect in that small picture....so I forgot about it :)

OOO, lets start applying string theory!!

You want to tie strings to the planets.....why, that's just ...silly.....maybe....maybe not...hmmm

GAP said:
You want to tie strings to the planets.....why, that's just ...silly.....maybe....maybe not...hmmm

You can catch a lot of ice crystals with an interplanetary net.......think about it!

GAP said:
See....that's how you do it  :cheers:

So it's true, once the PowerPoint slide is produced, the problem is actually solved.

Right, next problem.

Either you guys are drinking way to much, or I'm not drinking enough. The scary part is some of this thread is starting to make sense!

Michael O'Leary said:
So it's true, once the PowerPoint slide is produced, the problem is actually solved.

Right, next problem.

Not quite so fast there bub.....we have this little detail of "String Theory" to be solved, so I want the credit !!! ;D

Do Ya'll work ???

I cannot believe this thread is still going.  :dontpanic:

GAP said:
Not quite so fast there bub.....we have this little detail of "String Theory" to be solved, so I want the credit !!! ;D

Use this tool to add strings to your theory slide:

linetool.jpg

Anything else I can help you with?

but of course....one of my employer's stops in about every month and asks how things are going...and I tell him "Ok, but I would like a raise soon"; the other comes over once a year and asks the same question. I don't tell him I need a raise, because he signs my cheques and ....well, you know. ;D

Michael O'Leary said:

linetool.jpg

Can I adjust the thickness of the string...some theories are stronger than others, and I'm also thinking along the lines of netting...that was a good suggestion. Just having a little trouble with the anchor points and what size comets to let through....

Michael O'Leary said:

linetool.jpg

HAHA Gap!

What about you Michael, I see you're busy on MSN Messenger...  ;D

...kidding of course.... as I sit here browsing army.ca at work.  >:D

GAP said:
Can I adjust the thickness of the string...some theories are stronger than others, and I'm also thinking along the lines of netting...that was a good suggestion. Just having a little trouble with the anchor points and what size comets to let through....

You better be careful not to overfish the solar system with too fine a net.  Particularly in the east and west parts of the galaxy.  I realize it is done by everyone else, but we have to have standards, you know.  

Pea said:
What about you Michael, I see you're busy on MSN Messenger...  ;D

Late lunch, and only a 5-minute walk between desks (home and work).  :D

For those enthusiasts here's a contest....

zipperhead_cop said:
You better be careful not to overfish the solar system with too fine a net.  Particularly in the east and west parts of the galaxy.  I realize it is done by everyone else, but we have to have standards, you know.  

I'm glad you pointed that out, it makes my job a little easier.  :D

Now, as for standards, I'll just pretend I speak Spanish or Portugese, it works for the Grand Banks, maybe it will work out there....nah, I'll approach the space ice council and get them to block out a harvest area first.

Sometimes I think Mike should pull together a bunch of these threads and publish a big book O' Army.ca funnies.

Back