• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

World of Warships Royal Canadian Navy (RCN) Clan Thread

DarthArcadius said:
We are currently at a balance of 1615 oil and are discussing what structure to build next. We've had a request for the Japanese Research Centre. Please post here if you have any suggestions.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk
The Japanese Research Centre has just been built as requested. Enjoy!

Hi all, Patch 0.6.15 drops tomorrow!

Also please note that we have purchased the French research center, and also the T5/T6 Shipyard facilities.  Check out the RCN screen in game for the specific bonuses. 

After some debate we have decided to start the grind to the Squadron HQ command building.  The good news is that this will allow us to recruit 10 more members.  The bad is that it takes 20,000 oil, which at historical accumulation rates would require just under 20 weeks (!).  Here's to a productive Christmas gaming season - and lets see if we can go a bit faster.  Three Cheers - And a Tiger Lads!

Jeff_with_boats said:
Hi all, Patch 0.6.15 drops tomorrow!

Also please note that we have purchased the French research center, and also the T5/T6 Shipyard facilities.  Check out the RCN screen in game for the specific bonuses. 

After some debate we have decided to start the grind to the Squadron HQ command building.  The good news is that this will allow us to recruit 10 more members.  The bad is that it takes 20,000 oil, which at historical accumulation rates would require just under 20 weeks (!).  Here's to a productive Christmas gaming season - and lets see if we can go a bit faster.  Three Cheers - And a Tiger Lads!
Also, with the imminent end of this season of clan battles, thanks to all who repeatedly tried to join in the fray. Maybe next time they'll choose a non-tier X lineup for clan battles.

Good news everyone! Thanks to all the free time that we had on Christmas leave and all of the Santa Boxes that were purchased, we reached our goal of 20,000 oil last night and built the Squadron Staff HQ. Our clan cap has been raised from 30 to 40. We currently have 8 free spots and are taking applications in accordance with the criteria listed in-game in the Clan Description.

We're taking suggestions for the next structure to be built in the clan base. My current preference is the Medium Dock to get the -10% to servicing costs for CVs. Those servicing costs are ridiculous...

At time of writing, we have to collect ~4000 more oil, so there's some time to submit suggestions.

Season 2 of Clan Wars is here, we have 40 mostly active crew people try to show up. 7 members teams needed to battle.

Good news! After much grinding, we earned 100,000 oil and purchased the last clan size upgrade. Our maximum number of members is now 50. We have some spots open so let me, Jeff_With_Boats, or Kerick know if you know someone who would like to join (subject to the clan policy, of course). Have a good day!

I was surprised an honored to be asked to join some months ago and I had to reluctantly decline my invite.Cant have an American in the Royal Canadian Navy can we ?  ;D

tomahawk6 said:
I was surprised an honored to be asked to join some months ago and I had to reluctantly decline my invite.Cant have an American in the Royal Canadian Navy can we ?  ;D
I'm a big fan of the US of A. If you're still playing WoWS and would like to join, a spot is yours. No hard feelings if you say no.

I still play.My game name is dmort545.Review my poor stats,but if you aren't turned off I would be honored to join you. ;D

tomahawk6 said:
I still play.My game name is dmort545.Review my poor stats,but if you aren't turned off I would be honored to join you. ;D
Invite sent! We are not concerned about stats... we're more of a friendly group that just wanted [RCN] attached to our screen names. We encourage making divisions with other members and have a few people who regularly show up for clan battles (though none of that is required).

Good news, everyone! Richardca84 has created [RCN-C] ('C' for 'competitive'). This clan will be affiliated with [RCN] and is intended for the more competitive players who want to focus on Clan Battles. [RCN] will remain focused on casual play without any time commitments required. If anyone is interested, you can message Richardca84 in game. Have a great navy day.

Back