• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

World War 3, If It Comes, Will Reserve Units Be Involved?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ObedientiaZelum said:
If we can get our hands on alien weapons we could really kick some *** in WW3.

What do you mean if, did you fall asleep during the briefing again.

cupper said:
Would that be the same group of elites that keep Atlantis off the maps, hold back the electric car, and make Steve Gutenberg a star?

http://youtu.be/_ZI_aEalijE

DOH! :facepalm:

It's almost like our own little version of Godwins Law here . As soon as someone starts a thread on interntational conspiracies someome else will eventualy post the Stonecutters song. ;D

MaximusFarseer said:
Okay keep playing this little game, you are not fooling me, I suspected something was up with his first post but wasn't 100% sure. If World War 3 did happen, would not be a smart move for Canada taking part in it. Canada has such a large land mass and could be invaded by China. If it did happen Canada could declare support for USA but they should not get involved or the risk of Canadian cities being bombed would be great.

How did I miss this gem earlier? Wasn't that the plot of Red Dawn 2  oh yeah right they changed it to North Korea because that was more plausible.  ::)

Lightguns said:
This is Radio Free Canada calling,

"John has a long moustache"

Repeat

"John has a long moustache"

Actually everyone has called you a wacko.  You just have caught on.

Bill has a fine beard.

Bill has a fine beard.

Well I would say enough of the Regular force would be indoctrinated enough to see these things as complete wacko conspiracy theories. The links I posted above have enough evidence. As for world war 3, the United States has been over-throwing nations, most of the corporate owned media presents a false bias.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ha1rEhovONU  He said this in 2007 and look what has happened since, Tunisia, Morocco, Libya, Egypt. The point of the War in Libya was to save the world from Libya introducing the Gold Dinar currency which would have destroyed the worlds economy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SUoOErVEVd0

Now the United States is funding the rebels in Syria with the intention of over-throwing the government and introducing a crazy Islamic Caliphate type state.

I might be banned for posting this link, this isn't for the faint of heart so I warn you before clicking it. Before the war, Syrian Christians lived in Peace, this is why Sryian Christians support the government. The Government in Syria may be a dictatorship but they are not Fundamentalist Jihad Zealots. The only conflicts Syria ever had were ethnic problems, with the Kurds. It is obvious that Assads Regime and his Military are the lesser of 2 evils by far. Look at the atrocities these fundamentalists commit.

Mod edit...YOU AREN'T POSTING THAT HERE, SHITHEAD. DO IT AGAIN AND YOU'RE BANNED, SEEMS LIKE YOU WANT THAT ANYWAY. or just make it easy and tell me to deactivate your account

If the United States got involved then WW3 will come. There is another tactic the elites use, that is False Flag Operations, this crypic message.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IpRGvzKS5U0 I never believed anything that put dates on something, I never believed anything would happen December 31 2012. The ones who truly rule this world often put their plans on hold and NWO factions probably fight against each other for control.

ObedientiaZelum said:
Max I was just wondering what you're taking in university?

Political Science and History but I am taking a year off and went part time before, going to quit my job soon so I can find something I like more.

MaximusFarseer said:
Well I would say enough of the Regular force would be indoctrinated enough to see these things as complete wacko conspiracy theories. The links I posted above have enough evidence. As for world war 3, the United States has been over-throwing nations, most of the corporate owned media presents a false bias.

Max
Saying these guys are Indoctrinated to spout the party line is funny. they can't even agree on what color of boot we should wear. The only thing any of them are in agreement on is that you have some out there theories.

It's like a train wreck, so tragic yet can't look away...

:trainwreck:

Say what you will, but I admire the OP's courage to stand alone and making such bold claims regardless of if there is any merit to it or not.

If the OP was trolling, then hats off to him since he got like 5 pages of response out of you guys. If that's what he truly believes in, then good for him too I guess, seems like he has truly found his passion in life. Not many people can say that nowadays.

Guess I'll have to look over my shoulders for JTF2 ninja snipers for the next few days for sympathizing with someone who is anti-illuminati, or have we moved on beyond that level?  ::)

my72jeep said:
Max
Saying these guys are Indoctrinated to spout the party line is funny. they can't even agree on what color of boot we should wear. The only thing any of them are in agreement on is that you have some out there theories.

The wolf howls at high noon.

The wolf howls at high noon.

Cui said:
Guess I'll have to look over my shoulders for JTF2 ninja snipers for the next few days for sympathizing with someone who is anti-illuminati, or have we moved on beyond that level?  ::)

I guess military people should not have a sense of humour.  Guess that means that this thread has been an Epic Failure. 

All Stations; Hoof Hearted, Over.

George Wallace said:
I guess military people should not have a sense of humour.  Guess that means that this thread has been an Epic Failure. 

All Stations; Hoof Hearted, Over.

That was a joke...

Cui said:
Say what you will, but I admire the OP's courage to stand alone and making such bold claims regardless of if there is any merit to it or not.

Anonymously posting bold conspiracy claims on an internet message forum constitutes as courageous to you? Why don't you take a few minutes and read up about Rodger Young.

MaximusFarseer said:
Well I would say enough of the Regular force would be indoctrinated enough to see these things as complete wacko conspiracy theories.

All I can say is this - I'd really love to do your Enrollement Medical...

MM

ObedientiaZelum said:
Anonymously posting bold conspiracy claims on an internet message forum constitutes as courageous to you? Why don't you take a few minutes and read up about Rodger Young.

Yes, thank you for pointing out that I was in the wrong in using the term "courageous", and it did take away from others who actually committed acts of valour.

I sincerely apologize for my misuse of the term.

The more I read on the internet, the more I'm convinced that I should invest in a company that makes psych meds.

medicineman said:
All I can say is this - I'd really love to do your Enrollement Medical...

MM

...Shhhh....the OP might learn about the probes...and post a youtube link.......because everything available on youtube must be correct.

I have to hand it to the OP.

If he truly believes what he's posting, he certainly has the courage of his convictions, in the face of overwhelming counter opinion.

I have to question motive as to why an individual would actually come on a Military Centric board, and decide to start throwing some of these "opinions" about with members, particularly since the OP isn't enrolled, nor is he indicating he's going to.

Then again.....there are a lot of extremely bored people out there who have all the time in the world to research conspiracy theories and then source " credible" back up for same.

Either way I think one of these is due to be issued.....

images

Bluebulldog said:
I have to question motive as to why an individual would actually come on a Military Centric board, and decide to start throwing some of these "opinions" about with members, particularly since the OP isn't enrolled, nor is he indicating he's going to.

Actually, he did say he was thinking of joining:

MaximusFarseer said:
I was thinking about becoming an officer in the reserves some day since I am in university part time and work.

Can't see why he'd want to though, since we're all so indoctrinated....  ::)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back