• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

World War 3, If It Comes, Will Reserve Units Be Involved?

Status
Not open for further replies.
MaximusFarseer said:
Okay keep playing this little game, you are not fooling me, I suspected something was up with his first post but wasn't 100% sure. If World War 3 did happen, would not be a smart move for Canada taking part in it. Canada has such a large land mass and could be invaded by China. If it did happen Canada could declare support for USA but they should not get involved or the risk of Canadian cities being bombed would be great.

English is not your first language is it?

Your sentence structure is at times incomprehensible. 

IF WORLD WAR III should take place, you will notice that the title alone indicates "world war", all inclusive, every nation is involved.  That would mean CANADA as well.  Canada, with its long borders is susceptible to attack at any time, by anyone, not just China in the next World War.

Canada, for your information is a member of NATO.  (I am sure you have heard of it.)  NATO treaties are such that should one nation of the organization be attacked, the other members will come to its aid.  The United States of America is also a member of NATO.  That should answer your questions.

Next?

MaximusFarseer said:
I believe World War 3 may come within 3-10 years....

Why do you believe that?

What sort of indicators and warnings are you looking at?

Who would start such a war?

If you explained those, perhaps you could get a better answer regarding Reserve mobilization.  :pop:

54/102 CEF said:
Time for a LOCK

I respectfully disagree. Ir's too easy to take like to seriously. Sometimes crazy people with a chip on their shoulders should be savoured and enjoyed.

George Wallace said:
English is not your first language is it?

Your sentence structure is at times incomprehensible. 

IF WORLD WAR III should take place, you will notice that the title alone indicates "world war", all inclusive, every nation is involved.  That would mean CANADA as well.  Canada, with its long borders is susceptible to attack at any time, by anyone, not just China in the next World War.

Canada, for your information is a member of NATO.  (I am sure you have heard of it.)  NATO treaties are such that should one nation of the organization be attacked, the other members will come to its aid.  The United States of America is also a member of NATO.  That should answer your questions.

Next?

English is my first language, I don't think any of it is incomprehensible. I know about the NATO treaties but Canada should remain neutral if any world war 3 event were to occur, Canada's military won't be a deciding factor in any huge conflict between super powers and their allies.

Brihard said:
I respectfully disagree. Ir's too easy to take like to seriously. Sometimes crazy people with a chip on their shoulders should be savoured and enjoyed.

So I am crazy just because I believe that hidden elites rule the world? It isn't exactly a secret you know, when these same elites already admit it.

http://saynototyranny.blogspot.ca/2007/10/david-rockefellers-book-memoirs-treason.html  David Rockefeller admits it.

Even Clinton once said there was a government within the government that he had no control over. So keep saying I am crazy, you make yourself look like an ignorant fool with statements like that.

WRT mobilizing the reserves, I believe that the GoC would have to form the Special Force (IIRC from the OPME I was forced to given the awesome privilege  to do.)

WRT The rest.... Let it roll see where it goes.......;)

Dude, you are correct, and you are also crazy.  Sorry, just gotta call it like it is.

MaximusFarseer said:
So I am crazy just because I believe that hidden elites rule the world? It isn't exactly a secret you know, when these same elites already admit it.

http://saynototyranny.blogspot.ca/2007/10/david-rockefellers-book-memoirs-treason.html  David Rockefeller admits it.

Even Clinton once said there was a government within the government that he had no control over. So keep saying I am crazy, you make yourself look like an ignorant fool with statements like that.

There is no requirement to raise the Special Force to mobilize members of the Reserve force.  An Order in Council would be sufficient.

It's all explained right here, they can't put it in movies if it's not true...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TPMS6tGOACo

George Wallace said:
But Ronald lived.

true my friend however while he was not a member he DID participate in mason events and functions throughout his career.

Maximus you mention being open minded but think of the first axiom of defense.  An open mind is like a castle fortress with it's gates unbarred and unguarded.

Open minds invite all kinds of uncensored nasty things.

In any case don't fret, reservists won't be involved in WW3.  Troops never update the nominal roll with their phone numbers and stuff, when WW3 starts the only way to let people know will be face book and we all know an EMP will take care of facebook therefore the reserves will remain in the dark.

PMedMoe said:
This is going in the "Dumbest Thing" thread....  ::)

Hahaha so true! I wish there was a banging on the floor laughing emoji. Roflmao about this thread :facepalm:

ObedientiaZelum said:
any case don't fret, reservists won't be involved in WW3.  Troops never update the nominal roll with their phone numbers and stuff, when WW3 starts the only way to let people know will be face book and we all know an EMP will tale care of facebook therefore the reserves will remain in the dark.

:rofl:

Ok,.....I just have to move this to "Radio Chatter"
Sorry folks.
Bruce

Journeyman said:
I believe World War 3 may come within 3-10 years....
Why do you believe that?

What sort of indicators and warnings are you looking at?

Who would start such a war?

If you explained those, perhaps you could get a better answer regarding Reserve mobilization.

Disregard.  The questions are off the table -- apparently proving too challenging for such a strategic visionary as yourself.

One more for the  <<ignore>>  pile.  :not-again:

ComDvr13 said:
Hahaha so true! I wish there was a banging on the floor laughing emoji. Roflmao about this thread :facepalm:
:rofl: like that one?

Kat Stevens said:
It's all explained right here, they can't put it in movies if it's not true...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TPMS6tGOACo

Come to think of it, it has been about 2 weeks since I've been to KFC. Hmmm....  ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back