• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

WTB - Small Pack CADPAT

Str1k3r

Inactive
Reaction score
Hello, I am looking to buy a CADPAT small pack whether it be new or used. They seem to be extremely hard to come by here in Gagetown and a small pack could come in really handy for me at this time. Thank You

The only ones available for sale would be stolen ones.

Well I don't want to buying stolen property. I want a small pack but not that bad... I know of people who move from place to place some buy them from surplus stores and stores like CP Gear. I'm hoping someone might have an extra that they haven't been using lately...

If you'r in Gagetown go right to the source CP Gear is just up the road.

CP Gear neither makes nor sells the issue small pack. If that is what you want, there is no legal way to acquire one.

CP Gear has a variety of packs in CADPAT, though, and should have something that works for you.

Str1k3r said:
Hello, I am looking to buy a CADPAT small pack whether it be new or used. They seem to be extremely hard to come by here in Gagetown and a small pack could come in really handy for me at this time. Thank You

I have a small pak that I do not use any more, I bought it prior to the issue of the current small pak.
I bought it from Drop Zone in Edmonton, I can let it go for $75ish.
Pm me for details, I did take pic of if beside the issue one, but can not remember how to post pics.
It is in grade 1 condition, no rips, holes, or stains.

Back