• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

WTB: TF Kandahar patch (Can/USA arrowhead)

Steve1987

Inactive
Reaction score
Hi,

I'm interested in getting one of these patches, I'm a duel citizen Canada/US so any patch with both flags is interesting to me!  I also really like the retro look, anyone out there who has one that they can part with to a good home please drop me a line.  Happy to pay EMT or paypal and have some equally hard to find trades if interested.

Thanks,
-Steve

Do a little research on what you want. The badge you are referring to is that of the First Special Service Force. I'm sooooo happy the retro look tickes your fancy. The veterans of this amazing unit would appeciate it....(sarcasm intended).

I believe Steve is looking for the patch worn by CF pers on some of the last Kandahar rotos such as TF 1-10, not the FSSF patch

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/5/59/TFK_Logo.jpg

Jammer said:
Do a little research on what you want. The badge you are referring to is that of the First Special Service Force. I'm sooooo happy the retro look tickes your fancy. The veterans of this amazing unit would appeciate it....(sarcasm intended).

Hi Jammer,

As stated in the title, I'm looking for the Task Force Kandahar patch, not the First Special Service Force patch of WWII.  As far as I am aware, the patch I want is available for sale for private purchase at the patch shop in Kandahar.  Here's the badge I'm talking about if there is any confusion:

http://i303.photobucket.com/albums/nn156/PaulyB75/TKFPatches.jpg

I said I like the retro look because I thought this patch was inspired by the WWII FSSF patch, they share many similarities and I was looking to buy one just out of personal interest.  Never intended to offend any veterans, I thought I was paying a compliment - both the FSSF and the TFK are great looking patches.

I didn't intend to start any flames with asking for this patch, I simply found it interesting, more than happy to delete the thread if I'm breaking any rules or offending anyone.

-Steve

edit: CDN Aviator, thanks for catching that typo to clear up any confusion! ;-)
edit 2: Thanks Skeletor - that is the one!

The TFK badge was for sale at the local NPF shop/Canex in KAF. Now where, who knows. May be they move to Kabul. You need to find someone that is going that way, I guess.

Back