It’s still not clear to me how he proposed to federally wedge his way into the reality that doctors and nurses are provincially regulated and licensed. The platform, some of us noticed, was thin in details on many planks.
Spoken like a civil servant. No imagination.
Federal government controls funding via Canada health act and can collaborate/cooperate with provinces to make this happen and/or pressure them by reducing funding. Their is a whip and a carrot method to make something happen.
There is plenty of Federal-Provincial interaction here. On housing alone, there are now 2 federal government agencies (bureaucracies to be more accurate) dealing with housing, and still sweet fuck all getting done. Keep defending the Liberal results because "the well dressed, well spoken" banker is in charge.
You’re free to attempt to show myself
Damn, you wasted time on that? Sorry for your time loss. Most just ignore me when they feel I have said something right out of left field.
Lets be honest, your still cheering on PM MC, THAT I can find many post of you openly supporting these brand of Liberals. When they totally shit the bed, just like the Trudeau era gang (which, they mostly are), I will be sure to show you that as well. Results matter, Brian. We have plenty of announcements and plans and grand ideas, but still we are losing jobs, companies, opportunities and money to the southern neighbor. The one who Carney promised as a major campaign platform he could get a deal.
I stand by what I said, deeds not words.
I have mostly stayed off here because I am watching these conversations go around and around in circles. Keep voting the same party, keep expecting more failure.