Author Topic: Detention question  (Read 5338 times)

Offline chris the merc

• Banned
  • Rate Post
Detention question
« on: June 29, 2011, 11:09:54 »
One fellow merc was wondering,

He knows that 15 days and over of detention you get sent to CFSPDB. He knows the routine there.

But, if you get sentenced to under 15 days dentention, you stay in the guardhouse. My fellow merc wants to know like what is the routine like if you are a detainee in the guardhouse and not in DB?
BANNED - User was banned for persistent administrative burden and continued trolling.

Offline Retired RCN

• Army.ca Subscriber
  • Army.ca Veteran
  • Rate Post
Re: Detention question
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2011, 11:14:42 »
Tell him to screw up and he'll find out real quick. ;)
"When your draught exceeds your depth, you are most assuredly aground"

All opinions stated are not official policy of the CF and of a private individual

كافر

Offline Teflon

• I blame it on the MAGNETs in our drinking water
  • Rate Post
  • Insert Personal Text Here
« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2011, 11:24:53 »

You have used this line twice already today, either you have alot of very inquisitive "merc" friends or you use this to cover up your own.

Have you ever posted "I have a question,..." in a forum or are you too busy "helping" others?
When you meet somebody new,
don't get excited, because
9 out of ten times
they're stupid

Offline Fishbone Jones

MSC -7995.

• Army.ca Subscriber
  • Army.ca Myth
  • Rate Post
    • Army.ca
« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2011, 11:27:22 »

He knows that 15 days and over of detention you get sent to CFSPDB. He knows the routine there.

But, if you get sentenced to under 15 days dentention, you stay in the guardhouse. My fellow merc wants to know like what is the routine like if you are a detainee in the guardhouse and not in DB?

'mercs'  ::) don't get detention in our SDB. That is reserved for serving pers in the CF. Not dipwads, paintballers or douche nozzles.

Milnet.ca Staff
Corruption in politics doesn't scare me.
What scares me is how comfortable people are doing nothing about it.

Offline chris the merc

• Banned
  • Rate Post
« Reply #4 on: June 29, 2011, 11:30:46 »
You have used this line twice already today, either you have alot of very inquisitive "merc" friends or you use this to cover up your own.

I do have alot of merc friends. I even have alot of friends in the slovenian military where I play chaplain sometimes.

Now, answer my question. What happens if you get sentenced to 14 days and under detention? What is the routine like in the guardhouse for the detainee? Is it like DB?

Oh, and militray guardhouses can house civilians, too.
BANNED - User was banned for persistent administrative burden and continued trolling.

Offline Fishbone Jones

MSC -7995.

• Army.ca Subscriber
  • Army.ca Myth
  • Rate Post
    • Army.ca
« Reply #5 on: June 29, 2011, 11:37:00 »
I do have alot of merc friends. I even have alot of friends in the slovenian military where I play chaplain sometimes.

Now, answer my question. What happens if you get sentenced to 14 days and under detention? What is the routine like in the guardhouse for the detainee? Is it like DB?

Oh, and militray guardhouses can house civilians, too.
Tell your 'merc' buds to go read Soldier of Fortune or some such. The CF is not interested in 'mercs'
You also have no sort of standing whatsoever here, to be making any kind of demands.

Milnet.ca Staff
Corruption in politics doesn't scare me.
What scares me is how comfortable people are doing nothing about it.