Author Topic: More Canadian ISIS "terror travellers" ID'ed  (Read 14800 times)

Offline milnews.ca

• Info Curator, Baker & Food Slut
  • Directing Staff
  • Army.ca Relic
  • Rate Post
    • MILNEWS.ca-Military News for Canadians
Re: More Canadian ISIS "terror travellers" ID'ed
« Reply #100 on: April 09, 2019, 19:54:15 »
A bit of data culling ....
A suicide bomber from Calgary strikes near Baghdad. A Windsor man masterminds the torture and killing of foreigners at a Dhaka bakery. Two London, Ont., gunmen take hostages at a gas plant in the Algerian desert.

Canadian terrorists have killed and injured more than 300 in other countries since 2012, according to figures compiled by Global News that document the victims of so-called extremist travellers.

Fatal attacks in Algeria, Bangladesh, Bulgaria, Iraq, Russia, Somalia and Syria were attributed to Canadians during that time. An attack in Michigan resulted in no deaths but seriously injured a police officer.

Citizens of 19 countries were killed in attacks involving Canadian perpetrators, including locals and British, Colombian, French, Indian, Israeli, Italian, Filipino, Japanese, Malaysian, Norwegian, Romanian and U.S. nationals.

The majority of killings were claimed by the so-called Islamic State, while others were the work of Al Qaeda affiliates and Hezbollah, but attacks by Al Qaeda-aligned groups were more deadly ...
More @ link
“The risk of insult is the price of clarity.” -- Roy H. Williams

The words I share here are my own, not those of anyone else or anybody I may be affiliated with.

Tony Prudori
MILNEWS.ca - Twitter

Offline DetectiveMcNulty

• Army.ca Veteran
  • Rate Post
Re: More Canadian ISIS "terror travellers" ID'ed
« Reply #101 on: April 09, 2019, 20:14:58 »
Maybe if we stopped importing so many terrorists, they wouldn't breed here and become exports? Other countries send SOF in the early morning hours to kill their own citizens that have betrayed them. We take ours back, apologize for allowing them to be radicalized, and then ask them how much money and which of our daughters they would like...

:2c: