Author Topic: ripple sole jungle boots  (Read 2045 times)

Offline kato

• Rate Post
ripple sole jungle boots
« on: January 06, 2005, 01:20:50 »
HI does anyone know a place in Canada that carries altama ripple sole boots ?
It reminds me of the last thing my father said to me"carefull son it might be loaded!"

Offline Yeoman

• I have to wear pants?!?
  • Rate Post
  • land of misfit toys
Re: ripple sole jungle boots
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2005, 02:09:58 »
check on altama's website.
I can't get the damn link thing that tells you where they sell them in canada to work for me.
I don't know of any places in Canada that do, but I'm sure they do somewhere. I'll check the sites and get back to you.
I know of several respectable US stores that sells them if you want me to post them?
Greg
Be normal and the crowd accepts you, be deranged and they will make you their leader.

Offline Matt_Fisher

• Army.ca Veteran
  • Rate Post
  • Former Marine
« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2005, 09:08:34 »
Just out of curiosity, why do you want the ripple soled ones in particular?

I've got a pair of the Altama ripple sole desert boots and the soles will clog up with mud and loose dirt very quickly.

Offline kato

• Rate Post
« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2005, 10:07:46 »
Greg thanks but the reason I want to buy them in CA is to avoid shipping and duty costs that come out to half the price of the boot.I couldn't get the altama thingy on CA working either

Matt the reason I want the Ripple soles is cause I shattered my hip couple years back,issue hockey puck soles kill me and I don't spend alot of time in the mud,thanks for the advice though.

Kato
It reminds me of the last thing my father said to me"carefull son it might be loaded!"

Offline Yeoman

• I have to wear pants?!?
  • Rate Post
  • land of misfit toys
« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2005, 12:42:58 »
kato I didn't have any luck finding them on any websites. maybe you should get in cotact with daves surplus out west? perhaps they could order you a pair in? I know they don't have any on their site, but they can order a bunch of stuff.
I'll get a hold of this one guy I know that orders in stuff from the states; maybe he can get a pair in.
Greg
Be normal and the crowd accepts you, be deranged and they will make you their leader.