Author Topic: Summer Training this year  (Read 2421 times)

Offline 142Highlander

• Rate Post
  • Chief Warrant Officer Army Cadets
Summer Training this year
« on: March 09, 2004, 10:50:00 »
Hey, whos goin this year and where? I applyed for CLI Adventure, Army Cadet Leader, and the Adventure Expedition. Which course would i probably get on this is my 3rd year in cadets. Ive done basic with the Air Cadets. I am done Silver Star and I am a Master Corporal. Where would this place me? Would they send me to Army Cadet Leader? I am 15 as of yesterday so chances are i would go to CLI adventure right? Also what are my chances getting into para next year?  :dontpanic:  

PS: No one from my corp goes to camp cause its a closed corp at a boarding school -- kinda like conscripted cadets its mandatory
CWO Sung
Ex 351 Silver Star Squadron (Air Cadets)
Current: 142 St. Andrew's College Highland Army Cadet Corps
(closed)
ANAVETs

Offline MikeM

• Rate Post
    • Lightfighter Tactical
Re: Summer Training this year
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2004, 11:31:00 »
About para, slim to nil.

I suggest you take CL this year and then CLI next year, or you will find yourself with nothing to do in cadets by the time you‘re 17.

You‘re 15, do CL, then CLI when 16, and an advanced camp when you‘re 17.

Offline RecceO

• Rate Post
Re: Summer Training this year
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2004, 12:46:00 »
Supposedly I was suppose to go to CL this year but my admin officer told me that I could skip it and I was put down for CLI adventure and CL. Hey Mike my RSM is doing para as well this year maybe you‘ll see each other at Connaught. Hey 142 are you at St.Andrews?