Author Topic: Air Weapons System Technician (AWS TECH)  (Read 97434 times)

Offline Tcm621

• Army.ca Subscriber
  • Rate Post
Re: OT to AWS , Questions for the trade
« Reply #125 on: February 10, 2017, 20:24:14 »
Any AWS Techs around that OT'd from the Combat Engineers? Have a couple questions if I can find someone that can answer. TIA

Sent from my XT1563 using Tapatalk
I OT'd from the army but not the engineers. Send me a pm if you want and I will try to answer your questions.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Offline Ex00324

• Rate Post
AWS Tech courses questions
« Reply #126 on: January 11, 2018, 10:26:30 »
Good day,

I'm currently applying for AWS, and I have a few specific questions. I've read the other AWS topic but they are either old, or not specific enough.

Would it be possible for someone to find out when the next QL3 would be for FY 18/19. I wont have to go to St-Jean, due to my prior service and was told that I would get enrolled a few weeks before the course start. I guess they might have me do the common core, beet and element specific course before my QL3...possible? or I'm totally wrong?

I cannot really find any info about what the common core and beet is. Would it be possible for someone with DWAN access to get me a copy of the QSP for each course? (QL3,beet,common core)
I might be wrong but I'm assuming they are unclass.

I'm waiting for my medical file to comeback so I still have a little bit of time ahead of me but I would prefer to be proactive rather than reactive once on course if I need to brush up on specific subjects.

Thank you very much