• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

‘White nationalism’ a threat the Canadian Armed Forces aren’t equipped for: watchdog

Guess, this is an example of anti-white racism @Fishbone Jones was talking about:

🤣 About as pathetic as your own brand of racism, bigotry and pandering. All you've whined about is how you aren't being accommodated. How you want to push your own extremist views to everyone else's detriment or exclusion. "Gimme, gimme, gimme. I want, I want, I want. Whitey just keeping me down. I should be able to pack mule around enough personal weapons to protect my religion in Canada, to the exclusion of everyone else."

Stop trying to transfer your particular brand of racism to someone else, to make yourself look tolerant. Because you aren't tolerant and the only solution you have is to arm yourself to the teeth to intimidate others who don't share your bigotry. We know who you are. We've seen you before.

🤣 About as pathetic as your own brand of racism, bigotry and pandering. All you've whined about is how you aren't being accommodated. How you want to push your own extremist views to everyone else's detriment or exclusion. "Gimme, gimme, gimme. I want, I want, I want. Whitey just keeping me down. I should be able to pack mule around enough personal weapons to protect my religion in Canada, to the exclusion of everyone else."

Stop trying to transfer your particular brand of racism to someone else, to make yourself look tolerant. Because you aren't tolerant and the only solution you have is to arm yourself to the teeth to intimidate others who don't share your bigotry. We know who you are. We've seen you before.
@Brad Sallows wants everyone to be able to keep weapons.
We want everyone to want to keep weapons.

Just because we keep a low profile due to people like you doesn't mean it's not a shared purpose.
Stop trying to label those who disagree with you racist.

Stop trying to label everyone less pathetic than you as outside some 'mainstream' and in need of accommodating.

ਬਾਤਨਫ਼ਕੀਰੀਜ਼ਾਹਰਅਮੀਰੀ।
ਸ਼ਸਤ੍ਗਰੀਬਕੀਰਖਿਆਜਰਵਾਣੇਕੀਭਖਿਆ।।

Batan Faqiri, Zahir Amiri
Shastar Gareeb Ki Rakhiya, Jarwaney Ki Bakhiya

Internally a Hermit, Externally a Prince
Weapons are for Protection of the Poor
and
Destruction of the Tyrant.

Sixth Guru, Guru Hargobind Sahib Ji​
ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂਜੀਕਾਖਾਲਸਾਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂਜੀਕੀਫਤਿਹ

Last edited:
blasphemy
Pretty pathetic.

I'm not the one race-baiting, but the worst I'd say is something about a white minority by 2035-2040.
Even then, I've seen what that's like in big cities and it's mostly harmony without a lot of the problems in other areas.

I guess being content is a crime.

but the worst I'd say is something about a white minority by 2035-2040.

I’m personally quite alright with the new world order where the women and coloured folk do all the work and white men can relax and enjoy their lives.

I’m personally quite alright with the new world order where the women and coloured folk do all the work and white men can relax and enjoy their lives.
Who'll pay for my gibsmedat & accommodations then? :ROFLMAO:

Pretty pathetic.

I'm not the one race-baiting, but the worst I'd say is something about a white minority by 2035-2040.
Even then, I've seen what that's like in big cities and it's mostly harmony without a lot of the problems in other areas.

I guess being content is a crime.
This is the way.

@Brad Sallows wants everyone to be able to keep weapons.
We want everyone to want to keep weapons.

Just because we keep a low profile due to people like you doesn't mean it's not a shared purpose.
Stop trying to label those who disagree with you racist.

Stop trying to label everyone less pathetic than you as outside some 'mainstream' and in need of accommodating.

ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂਜੀਕਾਖਾਲਸਾਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂਜੀਕੀਫਤਿਹ
2lhszu.jpg

I thought Dr (I guess technically) Barbara Perry was hired a few yeasr ago to crack down on white nationalism/supremacy/hate/bigotry/anti-whatever in the CAF/DND. What happened to her accusations, er oops, witch hunt, no, no, can't say that, her findings?
Still in the process of hiring 'white nationalists' she can find and report.

Blame recruiting.

I'm not really sure how they expect to do this; do they expect white nationalists to self identify and respond honestly to 'anonymous' surveys?

And if someone has joined the military with the express purpose of gaining some kind of combat skills for a race war, wouldn't they just continue to lie?

From the cases I can remember, the people were either identified through monitoring of white suprecist groups, and cross referencing to find out they were in the CAF, or in the case of the reservist in Calgary, outed by hackers as running a neo-nazi forum. And there was something like 10 people or so total out of the 70k in uniform. And participation in the freedom rally was pretty limited, and the people were being kicked out anyway for not being vaccinated.

We already have plenty of tools to kick people out for being racist, so if they do something we can take action. No reason to have some kind of CAF stasi actively monitoring all members. And I'm sure there are racists that aren't some kind of organized white supremacist
If they can come up with some kind of way to better screen people for it without further slowing down recruiting that wouldn't be a bad thing, but I think it'd be naive to expect there won't be any, or we'll completely get rid of things like sexual assault, unless it's somehow miraculously eliminated in Canada.

This may sound like trolling or being a dick, but why would anyone be surprised that people who are drawn to ideologies like nationalism and militarism are also drawn to a career in the military? Don’t get me wrong, I don’t want fascists, communists or racists in the military, but I do find it odd when people sound surprised that some people with horrible ideologies are drawn to the military.

I'm not really sure how they expect to do this; do they expect white nationalists to self identify and respond honestly to 'anonymous' surveys?

And if someone has joined the military with the express purpose of gaining some kind of combat skills for a race war, wouldn't they just continue to lie?

From the cases I can remember, the people were either identified through monitoring of white suprecist groups, and cross referencing to find out they were in the CAF, or in the case of the reservist in Calgary, outed by hackers as running a neo-nazi forum. And there was something like 10 people or so total out of the 70k in uniform. And participation in the freedom rally was pretty limited, and the people were being kicked out anyway for not being vaccinated.

We already have plenty of tools to kick people out for being racist, so if they do something we can take action. No reason to have some kind of CAF stasi actively monitoring all members. And I'm sure there are racists that aren't some kind of organized white supremacist
If they can come up with some kind of way to better screen people for it without further slowing down recruiting that wouldn't be a bad thing, but I think it'd be naive to expect there won't be any, or we'll completely get rid of things like sexual assault, unless it's somehow miraculously eliminated in Canada.

“Welcome to the interview. First question: Are you a racist douche?”

“No.”

“Next question…”

Has CAF started seeing a requirement to list a memberMs social media accounts and usage in security clearance forms yet?

Back