• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

04 Back pay

Status
Not open for further replies.

avn514

Inactive
Reaction score
When are we getting our back pay  i am going to snap  fall 04 my @$$ :threat:

avn514 said:
When are we getting our back pay  i am going to snap  fall 04 my @$$ :threat:

See CANFORGEN 155/04

Cheers,
Sam

http://army.ca/forums/threads/23888/post-135926.html#msg135926

Going to move this to the Joint forum as it effects everyone.

Just on a slight sidenote, is it possible to access the CANFORGENs from the net, vs checking them on the DIN? I don't get much access to any baselined machines and I'd like to be able to keep up on what's new. Thanks.

Chimo!

I just got an email by a WO in gagetown stating that we (NCM) got 6.6% and Off. 2.5%
It would be sweet, but I am not sure how reliable those numbers are. 
We were expecting the new CDS to annouce the numbers.  New boss at the helm trying to look good for the troops.

404SqnAVSTeach said:
I just got an email by a WO in gagetown stating that we (NCM) got 6.6% and Off. 2.5%
It would be sweet, but I am not sure how reliable those numbers are.  
We were expecting the new CDS to annouce the numbers.   New boss at the helm trying to look good for the troops.

Great, the rumour mill starts turning again.. Although 6.6% would be awesome, that's some decent back pay. Now we can only hope until the official announcement I guess.

You can almost rest assured that 6.6% is ROTL; perhaps spread over the next three years as 2.2% a year would be more likely.

Wait and sho see....

GW

Naw, the rumour's started, time to carry it through.. I should call everyone I know ;)  (j/k!)  I believe nothing until the money is in the bank..

Word is that it'll be announced tomorrow by the new CDS....I also heard the rumour that it was 6.6% retro to last Apr, with another 2.4 this April, but I will just wait and see tomorrow....

The rumour goes on to say that a CANFORGEN will be released Monday 7 Feb 05.  We'll see what happens, cross your fingers....

I agree with George Wallace.  6.6 or 6.8% is pretty high considering the size of increases given to the public service and the relatively low level of inflation. It will be packaged as a multiyear raise (04 and 05). 

hi folks!

I got the same info from my unit; 6.8% backdated to April 04, and 2.4% from april 05.
From our RMS clerks: the money will be put on end of Feb pay.

6.6%???....let me tell you as an employee of the Ontario govt., I could only dream of such a raise :crybaby:........all right Monkhouse, enough whining.....enjoy it people!!! ;)

I'll reserve judgement on the whole discussion until I see the CANFORGEN, maybe tomorrow, if someone posts it. ::)

depending where the public service is located they also recieved a backdated wage adjustment on top of their pay from 9.6 to 12.8 percent retroactive to 2003

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back