• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

291 R? Will it happen?

lucia_engel said:
Thank you for your advices.

I did a little research here, and it appears Int Ops, even Reserve, aren't usually recruited off the street (expects Combat Arm experience). However, 111 seems to be closely related to 291 so I'll put that as my 1st choice and SigOp 2nd then hope for the best.

During my searches, I found out 6 Int Coy has a Vancouver Det, which is not listed on the CF website (Google did not return any local address or phone number). Does anyone know if it's at the Jericho Garrison as well?

The unit is based in Edmonton, but there are detachements in Vancouver and Winnipeg.  Check out http://www.army.dnd.ca/6INTELLIGENCE_COMPANY/  then you can call the number at the bottom, and they should be able to answer your questions.  Failing that, I'm sure if you went down to the local Armouries and asked around, someone can point you in the right direction.

6 Int Coy Det Vancouver is located a Jericho Garrison. They don't like to take direct entries. Almost everyone there is a Cpl+ only a few Pte(R) or Pte(B) kicking around. Call Jericho Garrison and follow the prompts to 6 Int Coy Det Van's OR and they can help you out from there.

I'm with 744 Comm Reg and I can confirm we do not have R291 available as a trade.

Back