• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

6 Jan 2020 U.S. Events (Split from A Deeply Fractured US)

Planning???
I've planned on losing 25 pounds for 3 years now....

I dont give a frig about left, right here.....anyone with half a brain could see that, with the cough planning these clowns had, there was no way they should have even gotten a sniff of that building.

There's the story, not left bad, right good or right bad, left good.

Planning???
I've planned on losing 25 pounds for 3 years now....

I dont give a frig about left, right here.....anyone with half a brain could see that, with the cough planning these clowns had, there was no way they should have even gotten a sniff of that building.

There's the story, not left bad, right good or right bad, left good.
If I plan to rob a bank using a butter knife and a paper bag over my head, and go to the bank, and due to the incompetence of the bank manage to get to the vault before eventually being stopped, it doesn't make me any less of a bank robber.

They had a plan, a shit one. The capital police had a miserable response. That allowed their plan to go further than it ever should have, but that does not mean these assholes didn't have a plan.

P.S. Try Keto.

If I plan to rob a bank using a butter knife and a paper bag over my head, and go to the bank, and due to the incompetence of the bank manage to get to the vault before eventually being stopped, it doesn't make me any less of a bank robber.

It actually does....hundreds of factors involved. Nice try....

"SGT, we're going to take Hill 492"

"Yes Sir, then what?"

"Pardon?'

"When we take it Sir?".

"Ummmmm"

I sure hope this of you calling this a plan don't actually have to plan anything. A bunch of pathetic stooges who got way farther then they should have. Seriously, a couple foreign agents in the crowd who really did have a plan and who friggin' knows what would have happened.

I hope everyone of them rots in jail forever, but again you really are stupid or don't mind being played, to know that the Govt and justice folks are gasping to make these idiots look credible so that they don't look so incredibly stupid.

I feel like the police would have a different view on the matter.

Anyways, if you want to side with a traitorous mob that attacked police,hurt police, maced police, beat police, broke into the capital build, charged inside, when on a hunt for lawmakers, went on a hunt for the vice president, went on a hunt for staffers, disrupted the peaceful transition of power, that's on you.

"SGT, we're going to take Hill 492"

"Yes Sir, then what?"

"Pardon?'

"When we take it Sir?".

"Ummmmm"

I sure hope this of you calling this a plan don't actually have to plan anything. A bunch of pathetic stooges who got way farther then they should have. Seriously, a couple foreign agents in the crowd who really did have a plan and who friggin' knows what would have happened.

I hope everyone of them rots in jail forever, but again you really are stupid or don't mind being played, to know that the Govt and justice folks are gasping to make these idiots look credible so that they don't look so incredibly stupid.
Really? Stupid. Classy. If you can’t debate without insulting someone veiled or not use your DS powers and maybe elevate the conversation.

Anyways, if you want to side with a traitorous mob that attacked police,hurt police, maced police, beat police, broke into the capital build, charged inside, when on a hunt for lawmakers, went on a hunt for the vice president, went on a hunt for staffers, disrupted the peaceful transition of power, that's on you.
So you missed the part where I said I hope they rot in jail forever??

I will reiterate......I don't care whom did this and I hope they pay the price plus admin fees.

EDIT: I'll even go farther, if they had gunned them down once the elected officials were in danger I'd be sleeping fine right now.

I only care how easy it was. Full stop....

And yes, you'd have to be stupid not to think LE officials are doing headstands to make these clowns seem more organized then they were.
Much easier then swallowing the crow that you're incompetent.

So you missed the part where I said I hope they rot in jail forever??
I did. Because you edited that part in after I started to respond to you.
I will reiterate......I don't care whom did this and I hope they pay the price plus admin fees.

I only care how easy it was. Full stop....

And yes, you'd have to be stupid not to think LE officials are doing headstands to make these clowns seem more organized then they were.
Much easier then swallowing the crow that you're incompetent.
Was it "easy"?

Maybe.

Does that matter?

Not really.

Someone should be held accountable for the staffing issues, lack of heavy weapons, lack of preparation, but if there wasn't a violent mob trying to rush the place all of those issues would have been moot.

That's my bad then. I read my post and it sounded like I was defending them,...not at all what I was doing, hence the edit.

Was it "easy"?

Maybe.

Does that matter?

Not really.

Someone should be held accountable for the staffing issues, lack of heavy weapons, lack of preparation, but if there wasn't a violent mob trying to rush the place all of those issues would have been moot.

Not really?? Seriously?? What if that "mob" were 19 Saudi's who never learned to fly?

Not really?? Seriously?? What if that "mob" were 19 Saudi's who never learned to fly?
If those Saudis were not targeting those 4 sites on 911, then the lack of airport security is much less of a pressing issue, no?

This is a case of the bullet and the vest. You want to focus on the vest, the response to the threat, and whether it was adequate.

I'm focusing on the bullet, for if not fired, there is no need for the vest.

What??? I don't think anyone anywhere in this thread has said otherwise.

You swerve into weird posts sometimes...

Be stubborn...no problem.
Real plans, not Bubba plans...

Because planning to storm the house and having a plan to storm the house are two different beasts.
Like I said, they can rot for all I care, but a lot of folks who, IMO, criminally did not do or have a clue how to do, their jobs protecting the elected leaders are going to skate pushing the "plan" theme.

WWNDHQD?

Because planning to storm the house and having a plan to storm the house are two different beasts.
Like I said, they can rot for all I care, but a lot of folks who, IMO, criminally did not do or have a clue how to do, their jobs protecting the elected leaders are going to skate pushing the "plan" theme.

WWNDHQD?

So the internet chatter and evidence of instructions to the mob to bring bats, flagpoles, bear spray, Kevlar helmets and vests and trauma kits would not be part of a planning process? Given that thousands did I’d say they had quite a network to get the word out. And I’m not saying this was some sort of sophisticated plan. I think it was the equivalent of dropping a bunch of rabid honey badgers into a crowd and see what happens. Sometimes it does not take much.

Did any elected officials get injured, killed, hanged or otherwise that day? Would that not be an indication of success at protecting elected officials? Now I agree that the capitol being breached is not a success. But is also pretty unprecedented would you not say?

And I hope they get to the bottom of the intelligence and communications failures that happened. This sort of thing should never be allowed to happen again. So when the FBI says the greatest terrorist threats to the US come from the right wing extremists that maybe people will stop minimizing that and dismissing it. Jan 6th proved it.

Back