• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

AIR FORCE HEIGHT RESTRICTIONS!

Future Officer

Inactive
Reaction score
Hello fellow readers/contributors,

Joining the Air Force is one of my options right now as I am on the verge of finishing school  ;D (THANK THE LORD). I was wondering is the Air Force had minimum or maximum height restrictions. I'm about 6 feet 1 inch which translate into about 183CM, would my height be a problem cause I'm too tall?

Thanks in advance  ;D  :nod: :cdn: :army: :yellow:

6'10" is tall...you'll be okay.

6'1" is a fairly average height. The restrictions have more to do with certain body measurements/proportions (ie. measurement from your back to knees when sitting). I was taller than one of the guys that was with me at DRDC Toronto and my measurements were "better" than his. So you won't know until they test you but I would say that this is one of the least important things you should be concerned about at this time.

NLockhart said:
....but I would say that this is one of the least important things you should be concerned about at this time.
Or start shortening up your femurs; why bother worrying, if you're not going to do something about it.  :nod:

Back