• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Airsoft

Holy necro reply, you do realize that this thread is over 2 yrs old.

projectile said:
ive checked out the Canada airsoft website, doesn't seem like a big sport in Canada.  It looked interesting, but when I checked out all the stores in Canada that sell them, they are only online.  Also, the stores are pathetic, they don't have a checkout system but you have to email telling them what you want, and send a money order or direct bank transfer??  Doesnt sound too big to me.

There used to be stores. There was one in DT Vancouver, Richmond, Kelowna, and Mission. One day 'good' guys from CBSA decided to play SWAT and raided DT and Richmond locations, seizing everything (even stuff that was brought in for repairs). Soon Kelowna store stopped selling aegs and gbbs. Mission followed the suit. That pretty much killed every retailer on the Wet Coast. Others clued in and went into 'hiding' for a bit. Heck, even ASC's own shop stopped selling after a bit. It was a giant mess.

Airsofter411 said:
I live in ON and I play airsoft, i order from the US and im 13.. I have 3 guns..
where the h*** do you get your airsoft guns off of and how

Airsoft is pretty fun in the right doses.  Paintball I always preferred.  Tiberius make some amazing paintball markers.  Never was a fan of that whole speedball thing with the electric guns and inflatable shapes to hide behind, but nothing beats going out with about 7 other guys and having a nice scenario game. 

Cheers, Kyle

MedTechStudent said:
Airsoft is pretty fun in the right doses.  Paintball I always preferred.  Tiberius make some amazing paintball markers.  Never was a fan of that whole speedball thing with the electric guns and inflatable shapes to hide behind, but nothing beats going out with about 7 other guys and having a nice scenario game. 

Cheers, Kyle
Let me guess, you were in the woods, or done the whole Urban thing, right?

;D
Deadpan

I had a steyr Aug a2 civvi model, full size replica tokoyo mauri, and a desert eagle green gas powerd  hand gun with a leg holster, GOOD TIMES ON THE FEILD!

Deadpan said:
Let me guess, you were in the woods, or done the whole Urban thing, right?

;D
Deadpan

No we play right on public streets.  Small woman and children make terrible cover.  If the cops show up we just send them on their way.  

Of course in the woods silly!!  Well actually, once at a construction site that had been left unfinished for like 5 months, that was pretty cool.

Best part of the day was when my friend Nathan ran into a piece of scaffolding and knocked himself out.  He was fine.

smoke said:
I had a steyr Aug a2 civvi model, full size replica tokoyo mauri, and a desert eagle green gas powerd  hand gun with a leg holster, GOOD TIMES ON THE FEILD!
Can you be my brother? :D

MedTechStudent said:
No we play right on public streets.  Small woman and children make terrible cover.  If the cops show up we just send them on their way.  

Of course in the woods silly!!  Well actually, once at a construction site that had been left unfinished for like 5 months, that was pretty cool.

:rofl:
Sounds fun.

Deadpan

not to bring up a dead thread but just letting the manitoba airsoft MILSIM enthusiasts know that there is a new development in Manitoba this year

http://moutairsoft.wordpress.com

incuding a 24 hour OP at former CFB Rivers Manitoba www.operationcoldfront.com

www.pbase.com/axoracing is my photo site
:yellow:

airsoft in Manitoba

Back