• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Application Process Samples [2003 - 2018]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got the call today and I have my medical and interview scheduled for Monday the 28th. Excited to be at this stage of the process.

cwatson91 said:
WesMurray congrats! What trade are you going for? I just got the call for my mpac which starts in early May, hoping that if I make it I'll be starting basic the time as you

If your doing MPAC in early May, you're no where near close to starting basic.  You first have to get through MPAC and then you are back to waiting.......

cwatson91 said:
Okay great I was hoping it was an Ncm trade, thanks

Did you look at WesMurray's info?  Marine Engineer is an NCM trade.

See, there's that whole "attention to detail" thing, folks....    :nod:

Yea well it was easier ask him (since he was online ) rather than searching through how ever many post

cwatson91 said:
Yea well it was easier ask him (since he was online ) rather than searching through how ever many post

It's in his signature block....  ::)

I just got the call.
Holy crap.
I swear in on May 1st and fly out May 3rd.
Infantry Officer.

RectorCR said:
I just got the call.
Holy crap.
Infantry Officer.

Congratulations :D what CFRC are you with btw?

Got a call to schedule medical today so here's an update

Recruiting Center: Barrie, ON.
Regular/Reserve: Regular
Officer/NCM: NCM
Trade Choice 1: Combat Engineer
Trade Choice 2: Weapons Tech
Trade Choice 3: Vehicle Tech (Added April 24, 2014)
Application Date: August 12, 2013
First Contact: October 28, 2013
CFAT Date: November 19, 2013
Physical Test: N/A
Medical Test: - April 30, 2014
Interview: -
Merit Listed: -
Postion Offered: -
Swear In Ceremony: -
Basic Training Begins: -
Position: -

RectorCR said:
I just got the call.
Holy crap.
Infantry Officer.

Congratulations!

Glad to hear that some people are still loaded on BMOQ. Keeping my fingers crossed to receive a call too for BMOQ in May ::)

Recruiting Center: Moncton NB/Edmonton AB.
Officer/NCM: Officer
Trade Choice 1: Pilot
Trade Choice 2:
Trade Choice 3:
Application Date: February 2012
First Contact: June 2012
CFAT Date: August 28 2012
Medical Test: August 28 2012
Interview: August 28 2012
Aircrew Selection: December 3rd 2012

- Application Closed, too tall.

Commercial Pilot License - May - October 2013
September 2013 CFRC sent me to Winnipeg to check if I was in fact too tall (Not too tall)
Re-Medical/Interview: November 2013
Merit Listed: Feb 2014
Postion Offered: April 25th 2014
Swear In Ceremony: May 2nd 2014
Basic Training Begins: May 12th 2014

This hilarious comedy of an application finally came to a positive end for me :) Hope to see some of you out there!

I got a call last Wednesday to come to my local CFRC and do a second medical. I showed up Thursday and completed the medical. I was then informed I was scheduled for a second interview, which I also completed. At the end of this interview I was told I had a good chance of getting a job position offer early as Tuesday ( I may or may not have seen a computer screen stating that I was to be given a job offer as soon as my paperwork was updated and processed as well, if everything was good).

Here comes the odd part. To the best of my knowledge and that of those involved that day I was told everything was in good standing. However I've yet to have any contact from my CFRC. I've emailed two different email addresses, the general inquiry and the other of an officer (who conducted my first interview), without any response. I'm beginning to worry something may have went wrong and I don't want to miss this opportunity. Has anyone else had an experience like this or similar to it?

Still no scheduled date for neither my medical nor interview.... I have a feeling the recruiting centre is severely understaffed considering this was listed on Forces.ca "Please note that due to administrative requirements our Recruiting Centre will be closed 29 Apr 2014."

Downhiller229 said:
Recruiting Center: Moncton NB/Edmonton AB.
Officer/NCM: Officer
Trade Choice 1: Pilot
Trade Choice 2:
Trade Choice 3:
Application Date: February 2012
First Contact: June 2012
CFAT Date: August 28 2012
Medical Test: August 28 2012
Interview: August 28 2012
Aircrew Selection: December 3rd 2012

- Application Closed, too tall.

Commercial Pilot License - May - October 2013
September 2013 CFRC sent me to Winnipeg to check if I was in fact too tall (Not too tall)
Re-Medical/Interview: November 2013
Merit Listed: Feb 2014
Postion Offered: April 25th 2014
Swear In Ceremony: May 2nd 2014
Basic Training Begins: May 12th 2014

This hilarious comedy of an application finally came to a positive end for me :) Hope to see some of you out there!

Ah, the unfortunate byproduct of using the wrong "chair" for measurements.        :facepalm:

Nevertheless, glad to hear things worked out for you!!!

DAA said:
Ah, the unfortunate byproduct of using the wrong "chair" for measurements.        :facepalm:

Nevertheless, glad to hear things worked out for you!!!

So the trip to Winnipeg was them going "oops"? I wish I had known that before I got a license... Oh well, you don't choose your journey. Everything happens for a reason and I'm almost glad I didn't get in in 2012, I had great experiences in between then and now.

Cheers.

Downhiller229 said:
So the trip to Winnipeg was them going "oops"? I wish I had known that before I got a license... Oh well, you don't choose your journey. Everything happens for a reason and I'm almost glad I didn't get in in 2012, I had great experiences in between then and now.

Cheers.

I'm sure you weren't the only one.    ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back